Chapter 1

A/N:  The image above does not belong to me. It belongs to the person who uploaded it on the internet.

For those who might not know him his name is Mark Pakin Kunaanuwit, a Thai BL actor who is currently starring in the ongoing Thai BL series "Only Friends".

Mark's POV

"Don't," I said, moving away and turning my head away from his face that had moved up too close to mine.

He straightened up in his driver's seat, disappointment and hurt very much evident on his face.

"I'm sorry, Neo," I said, gently placing a hand on his shoulder. "I am not ready for anything physical at this time."

What I really wanted to say but could not, was that I was aware that he was dating Louis and I was not prepared to play second fiddle to Louis whenever Louis was not available for Neo.

Louis was a newly licensed pilot and was busy flying commercial planes but only locally because he had to get several years of flying experience before he could be upgraded to international flights.

"That's fine," he said in a tight voice. "I'm okay."

But he didn't look okay to me as he buttoned up his shirt all the the way to the hollow of his neck.

"I'm really sorry, Neo," I said once more. "Thanks for the dinner and for bringing me home."

"Not a problem," Neo replied, looking straight ahead.

"Good night," I said, almost in a whisper.

"Good night," he replied, still looking straight ahead.

I got out of his car and took care not to slam the door shut.

He drove away with a loud screech, not waiting for me to get inside the gate of my house.