Rimuru= (Ooff.)

Gazel= That is what this alliance is for. Make this land that you have chosen to inhabit a leader in new and unique skills.

Ultima= Oh so that is why because of the alliance.

Frey= You really went quite far for the alliance.

Gazel= I wanted this alliance to be well like an actual alliance so the only reason Rimuru would follow his terms is if I follow them myself as the senior, I needed to set the example.

Hakorou= Also it was not like you could keep Vesta as you had fired him.

Benimaru= Yeah it would have been waste of him.

He then told Vesta to devote himself to studying here and being of use to Tempest.

Vesta= Yes, my king, this time I will rise up to your expectation.

Then he apologized to both Kaijin and Rimuru and asked if they can give him a second chance.

Kaijin= Well having one more talented researcher would be a great help. Rimuru if anything happens, I will take responsibility.

Rimuru= If you say so, Kaijin. Then Welcome abroad Vesta.

Vesta= Thankyou I am truly unworthy of your kindness, but I will give you my utmost effort.

After this Gazel said farewell and finally left.

Velzard= You weren't wrong about him changing, and being sorry for what he did before.

Chloe= I would not had thought that someone as arrogant as him would change.

Ultima= Yeah.

Shizu= How is he doing now-a-days, Rimuru-san?

Rimuru= He has been doing great. He is our most important researcher and has made quite a lot of useful and unique inventions.

Veldora= Especially many from Rimuru's old world.

Hinata= You are making them as well. But how?

Rimuru= I basically tell them what I want to be made and what that thing does. And they figure from their existing knowledge on how to achieve those results with technology of this world. If I can't figure it out and neither, can they, than I would ask Great Sage who because has all of my memories from the previous world and is the smartest in tempest can figure out, how to make those things, then she tells me, and I tell them. That is how these kinds of things get made.

Shion= Great Sage? Really?

Shuna= So all those times. Was that Great Sage whose ideas we were following?

Carrera= Does that mean all this time, all genius ideas that were attributed to Rimuru were actually Great Sage's?

Ciel= <Where did they get that idea from? You just told them that you only ask me if you can't figure it out by yourself, granted that does happens a lot. But still.>

Rimuru= <I don't know why they are thinking like that?>

Ciel= <It would be better if you clarify it.>

Rimuru= No, only occasionally, mostly those were my ideas.

Ultima= Really?

Diablo= Are you trying to say that Rimuru-sama doesn't have ideas of his own?

Carrera= Yes that is exactly what I am trying to say.

Ciel= <Ok. Rimuru, I have a request?>

Rimuru= <Huh? What do you mean?>