"what did your dad say when you told him you broke your phone?" Nevaeh asks, "He told me to be more careful and try to avoid crowded spaces, he also made me promise to take better care of my new one". She says when she was done eating.

"So have you guys heard the new song" Nevaeh asks as we made our way out of the cafeteria "What new song?" Amma and I ask in unison, "by Jungkook? Seven?" she asks again, yup it turns out Nevaeh was also a big fan of kpop and loved BTS, "Yurr" I and Amma say as we all start gushing about how good the song is and how he looked in the music video.
***************************
(Saturday)

I pack my things needed for the sleep over and told my mom and dad 'bye' before I head out, I get into my car and drive off. Within 15 minutes I get to her house and ring the door bell, Ayden opens the door and let's me in, "She wants you to meet in her room once you arrive" he says and goes back to sit in front of the TV "ok thanks" I say and headed upstairs.

I was about to knock when she opens her room door and let's me in, "hey you made it" she says with a smile "yeah I did" I say returning the smile and dropping my bag "where are your parents and Ayan btw", I ask "Mom and dad are still at work and Ayan is asleep", I glance at the wall clock that said 7:00pm. "Why don't we set up, before Nevaeh gets here?" she asks "sure" I say as we got to work.

"Amma" I call her name when we finished setting up, "hmm" she responds, "what type of girls do you think your brother is into?" I ask, she grins at me before saying "I'm not really sure but I could ask him, although he kinda fancies girls that look good with short hair", just then Nevaeh comes into the room with her bags and jump on Amma and I.

"who is that delightfully handsome man, downstairs?" she asks after probably breaking a part of my bone with her hug, "That man is my brother" Amma says, "whoa you did not tell me your brother was hot"

"that's because no sister sees her brother as 'hot', and just so you know a particular someone has a crush on him" Amma says with a head nod to my side and a playful wink to Nevaeh whose eyes and mouth are wide open signifying that she gets who the 'particular someone' is.

"Omg, you have a crush on him, don't worry I wasn't going to make a move" she says, I was pretty sure that if I was white in complexion I would be tomato red.

"Enough talking you guys, let's just start" I try changing the subject

"Sure, I brought some snacks too" Nevaeh says going through her purple duffel bag, "Yay!" Amma says and we begin the sleepover.
*******************
(Sunday)
Why is the sun so bright today? I thought as I woke up from my nap, the sleep over was really fun so I didn't get enough sleep due to how late we stayed the night, we woke up around 6:00am and had breakfast before leaving Amma's house. I also don't regret it cos I got to see Ayden a second time with out a shirt.

(FLASHBACK)
"Which do you guys prefer, horror or romance?" Amma asks, "horror" "romance" Nevaeh and I look at each other as we had spoken at the same time, "horror" she quickly says again "no, romance" I say, "you guys don't need to argue, just settle it by playing rock paper and scissors" Amma says,
" yeah, and the loser has to go get us ice-cream while agreeing to the theme chosen" Nevaeh adds, "deal" I say with confidence.

"Rock, paper, scissors" we both say looking at our hands, Nevaeh had chosen paper and I had chosen Rock, they then told me to go get ice-cream despite my trying to explain to them that rock cannot be covered and it depended on the size of the paper.

I groan and finally went downstairs, passing behind a shirtless Ayden on the couch, and head to the kitchen.
Hearing the sound of the fridge and footsteps Ayden asks "Amma is that you?", "No its Ash" I say a bit loudly so he could hear me from where he was, "oh ok". I grab three ice cream buckets and close the fridge with my shoulder since my hands were full, heading upstairs I noticed that Ayden was no longer on the couch and the TV was switched off, I follow behind him quietly and I realised that I wouldn't be able to open the door, "umm Ayden" I call his attention when I was in front of Amma's door "yeah" he says turning to me "could you please open the door for me?" I ask "sure" he says as he takes few steps towards me, I blush a little because of how close his shirtless body was to me, he opens the door slightly, "thanks" I tell him, he gives me a nod while heading to his room. I push the door open with my leg and go in doing the same thing to close it, Nevaeh and Amma collect the ice-cream and we all sit in front of the TV.
(END OF FLASHBACK).

I put on my clothes after having a shower and go downstairs to make something for myself to eat since my parents went to visit my Aunt, they had tried to drag me along but I declined because of how tired I was when I got home.

I seat down to eat when I get a phone call, looking at the contact name I realised it was my brother, Jake. "Hey bro, wutsup?" I say with a smile, I had missed my brother, we dint get to phone each other much cos of how busy he was, "Am fine, how's my fav sis doing?"

"I am your only sis, how is college?"

"College is you know... the same"

"ok, how is Summers?" Summers was his girlfriend, she was really nice and was like an older sister to Amma and I.

"She is fine, I called to invite my sis to a party my friends and I are hosting"

"really?"

"yeah"

"may I bring my friends?"

"sure, anyways are mum and dad home?"

"No, they went to visit Aunt Phoebe"

"OK send my greetings and lest I forget the party is on Friday night, see you there"

"ok, see you"

Bye and take care of yourself okay"

"Okay, byee."

I was done eating so I got up to do the dishes and headed to the salon for a haircut.

Goodness that was such a long one😩 but I hope you guys enjoyed it. Amma's POV next, Enjoy!😁