Part 22

《☆☆☆☆☆☆☆》

"You are sexy

"You are sexy."

《Hope you like this part》

(Unedited Part)

(Caution :- a little steamy chapter ahead, you can skip the scenes if you are uncomfortable)

Do leave a lot of votes and comments as an appreciation<3

Y/N'S P.O.V...

"No matter how well you can fight, you shouldn't let your guard down at a time like this. And just because you piqued my interest... " he looked straight into my eyes as he said those words while he forwarded his hand towards his side, aiming the gun at the guy who tried to stab me.

He pulled the trigger at the man who was running away while continuing to look at me without breaking an eye contact with me. My eyes widened as I saw the bullet pass right through his head. That man was spot dead.

"...You can't expect a prince like me to save you every time, princess."

I bit my lip to stop the urge of looking at his lips. Compared to the cold drops of rain which were touching my bare skin, his hand over my waist was more warm.

Avoiding his gaze, I struggled to remove his grip over me and backed away from him instantly. That young boy who seemed to be the murderer succeeded in escaping from this place, I slowly looked at Jungkook who had his eyes fixated on me.

If he wasn't here, I would have somehow managed to catch him. But leaving that matter aside...

"What are you doing her-" before I could finish, a sudden alert reached my ears through my earpiece.

"Red alert! The mission difficulty is no longer green. Team D, evacuate from there. The superiors are going to directly deal with this."

I immediately switched off the earpiece after getting the information and looked at the 'superior' that he just mentioned.

Taking two steps away from him, I slightly bowed to express my non-existent gratitude.

"I'll take my leave now that you are here, boss. Excuse me." with those words, I tried to get out of here. And just when I was able to leave...

"How ungrateful.." he managed to stall me here with those words and I had to stay back to see him complete his words.

"Is this how you thank a person who saved you?" he cocked an eyebrow at me, slowly moving closer to me. I honestly didn't have any intention to make this a romantic movie scene by being a female lead who steps back as this man moves closer, at least in this situation.

And the weather was also not merciful towards me too, as it continued to hit me hard with cold drops of rain which seemed like daggers at this point.

"What can I do for you?" I tried to keep this simple.