Part 21

《☆☆☆☆☆☆☆》

"You are sexy

"You are sexy."

《Hope you like this part》

(Unedited Part)

Y/N'S P.O.V...

He reached to my side and stood right beside me, leaving a gap of few centimetres between our shoulders. At the corner of my eye, I could see him lean his head a little closer to my ear. His hot breath reached my skin before his words reached my ear.

"In this deck, I am the king and the world is a joker."

I had mixed feelings at this point. Not being able to voluntarily get myself out of this place, I glanced over my shoulder, completely ignoring his presence until he got out of this room.

As soon as he got out of here, the stiffened atmosphere loosened a bit. I let out of huge sign of relief for finally being able to breathe properly.

At this point of time, I have made my decision to leave Bangtan as soon as possible because it is obvious that staying here only means death for me.

"The show is over. So, get back to work. Now you both are officially the employees of Bangtan. And we are your superiors, so please do remember that I hate people who waste their working hours." as expected, those words belonged to Namjoon who was glaring at us.

"Oh, I just remembered, Y/n. Recently, almost 8 people died and 31 people were hospitalized due to overworking. I seriously pity those people so much, their superiors must be REAL assholes." she made sure to press the last sentence which she threw in this situation with a voice full of sarcasm.

"Oh, don't mind me. I am absolutely not talking about you, I am just talking about those 'superior' scoundrels who overwork their employees. That's it." she flashed a bright smile at the end of her sentence, completely pissing off Namjoon.

I pursed my lips, barely controlling my laugh. And I realised that I was not the only one who was controlling my laugh after watching the guy named Hoseok burst out laughing after a few attempts of self-control.

Even I could say that Namjoon, who was at the edge of his nerves, could murder anyone right now.

Jin, who was thoroughly enjoying the show up until now, let out a quick cough to grab our attention.

"Hoseok, why don't you take these both to show their workplace?" Jin's words met with an instant reply.

"Sure. Let's go." unlike my first impression of him, he seemed pretty cool and cheerful, completely opposite of what I thought.

Without further questions, we exited this place, following Hoseok. It took us quite a while to reach the ground floor. After what felt like ages, the door of the elevator finally opened and just when we stepped out, a commotion caught our attention.