Part 20

《☆☆☆☆☆☆☆》

"You are sexy

"You are sexy."

《Hope you like this part》

(Unedited Part)

Y/N'S P.O.V...

"Calling yourself worthless and letting others call you worthless are two different things. The latter, I am not gonna tolerate it. And..." I tightened the grip on the glass without averting my eyes from his.

"We may not be all that but even we..." I ended up applying quite a bit of force on the glass which eventually ended up breaking into pieces, spilling the wine all over our feet.

"Even we...can do something."

Right after I finished, silence drowned the atmosphere around us. And I still couldn't identify the meaning of a calm and slightly satisfied expression on his face despite the scene of blood dripping from the palm of our hands.

For the first time, I couldn't control my emotions. So I have to admit, he definitely is an expert at placing me at the edge of my nerves.

He continued to look at me with that never ending grin as he proceeded to remove the piece of glass that went deep into the palm of his hand when I accidently broke the glass which he was holding. A little bit of blood rushed out of his hand as he removed the piece of glass but it didn't seem to faze him even a little. 

The most annoying thing is that his smile was still radiantly bright even at the sight of blood. What a creepy creature.

I bit my lip, suppressing all the emotions of annoyance and disgust which were piled up to the edge of my throat.

This creepy creature who was quiet all this time finally spoke, making me wonder what more he has to say to insult me.

"Look at your pride! You aren't completely a garbage yet." after all that silence, these were the words that he threw at me.

Yet? Is he testing me right now? 

"Enough." the voice took over the space, bringing an end to the conversation.

"You've gone too far, Jungkook. You should stop it here." it was Jin who was the only one to be able to say anything to the guy in front of me.

"I apologise on his behalf. Don't be bothered by his words, he has always been like that." He tried his best to cover up his brother's deeds.

 Jennie rushed towards my side, after taking enough time to process the situation that we are currently in. 

"Hey, you alright? You are bleeding from the same spot again. Remember your heroic deed when you caught the knife with your bare hand in order to protect a girl in this company, yesterday?" she whispered in a tone which was only audible to me.

KILLER || J.JKOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara