Part 16

《☆☆☆☆☆☆☆》

"You are sexy

"You are sexy."

《Hope you like this part》

(Unedited Part)

Y/N'S P.O.V...

"Hello, ladies."

Here comes the trouble. Unwillingly, I looked at the man who was now standing in front of us. It was the man who handed me a handkerchief back there. 

Without hesitating, I moved closer to Jennie and I knew that those eyes were watching every small moment of mine. One wrong move and I could be dead any moment now.

"I am really glad that you both are safe and sound." He gently gave us a small at the end of the his sentence but I knew that those eyes of his are enough for him to signal the snipers who are surrounding us currently. What the hell? There is literally no exit for us right now even though the gate is right behind me.

"You damned bitches still made it out alive even after getting out of my gang?" I recognized the voice without even looking at the owner of the voice. 

"That rat of a boss..." I saw Jennie's fists tighten as she cursed under the breath while I still didn't bother to look at him. 

"What a cocky bitch..." His voice displayed absolute hostility but I couldn't care less. I finally looked at him as he went ahead and stood behind this gentleman in front of him and his face had nothing but proudness written all over it. And in middle of all this...

"But..." He finally continued to speak as I watched his expression finally change after those countless perfect fake smiles.

"I wonder what two women from a gang dressed as waitresses were doing at this party?" This time, his tone  was deep and domineering which made the atmosphere tense up and I instantly felt those strange movements of those snipers. And I knew that Jennie has noticed those snipers too as I saw her control herself. 

"Well, you were a little wrong over there, sir. We are longer part of that gang." My words were firm and it was enough for him to understand that I was serious. While I expected an instant reply, he just stood in silence and this definitely was not good news as I saw him grin a little.

"I hope you wouldn't involve us in anything other than this. And instead of continuing this worthless talk, I am sure that you have other important things to deal with." I spoke as I looked at the burnt ash and the crumbled pieces in front of me.

"You are right. But I still find a reason to continue this conversation..." I grip my teeth in annoyance. 

How stubborn.

I quietly leaned towards Jennie's ear and whispered without being caught.

"No matter what happens now, do not resist."