Part 17

《☆☆☆☆☆☆☆》

"You are sexy

"You are sexy."

《Hope you like this part》

(Unedited Part)

Y/N'S P.O.V...

"Easy? My ass." I cursed under my breath as soon as I saw that guy.

It was...that mysterious guy from earlier.

He raised an eyebrow playfully as he gestured us to take a seat in the Jeep behind him. Jennie immediately looked at me as she awaited my response. Ignoring his words right now just means immediate death.

"Let's go." I let out those words in a calm manner as I made my way towards the Jeep and of course, Jennie followed me quietly without saying anything but I know she had a lot to say. She was waiting until we were a little away from that man. And as expected, she finally spoke.

"Y/N!! Isn't this that top model? Jeep wrangler rubicon? It's my favourite!!" I looked at her with an unbelievable expression.

"Is that really what you want to say, in this situation? Huh?!" She awkwardly let out a small laugh as she tried her best to avoid my gaze, clearly knowing that I am pissed off. 

"You..." It was the voice of that mysterious guy which interrupted me.

"Sit in the front seat, I don't trust you." He nonchalantly expressed his thought as he opened the door and got in. 

I scoffed at his words and calmed myself down before getting into the Jeep. Jennie sat in the back seat while making sure that her eyes are fixated on the window, it was obvious that she didn't want to get involved with the silent atmosphere in here.

The faint smell of cigarettes which is dominated by his scent was all over the Jeep. And I openly looked at his cold and bothered face which showed no signs of having any other expression.

"May I know your name?" I finally broke the silence.

And my words only met with silence. I could hear a faint scoff out of annoyance from the back seat and followed by a loud voice.

"Are you deaf, sir? She just asked you a damn question!" She ended up raising her voice but it was all for naught. 

She reluctantly threw herself against the seat as she crossed her arms with complete anger displayed on her face while she refused to take another look at him. I sighed at the situation as I still couldn't hear him utter a single word despite all this.

This deadly silent journey took place for almost 20 minutes and we finally seemed to reach the place. As soon as he stopped the car, a man who was standing near the entrance instantly walked over and stood right beside the Jeep.

"I'll escort you from here." He didn't waste any other words and immediately became silent after saying that as he stood firmly beside the Jeep.

"Get out." He finally opened his mouth which grabbed my attention instantly. And I could definitely feel Jennie's rage radiating all the way here, she immediately got out and slammed the door with all the strength she had. For a moment, I thought that it broke but this guy beside me couldn't bother less.