Part 19

《☆☆☆☆☆☆☆》

"You are sexy."

《Hope you like this part》

(Unedited Part)

Y/N'S P.O.V...

"Say..." He finally spoke again.

At the corner of my eye, I could watch him stretch his neck over his shoulder and lower his head a little to look at me.

"Will you go to prison or will you go to Bangtan?"

It's obvious that he was already planning to kill this criminal and he has 100 ways to cover this crime but he was waiting for the right time to trap us into this. If I say no right now, we might spend our entire lives in the prison. He clearly knows that I have no other way out except relying on him.

What a vexingly cunning man.

My fists grew tighter as I forcefully pushed out words which were against my will.

"We'll go..." my nails dug deeper into the skin of my palm.

"...to Bangtan." hearing my words, he immediately took a few steps back, looking at me with a satisfied grin on his face.

"Mr. Jeon, what-" her words were instantly minced off.

"They are my guests, there is no way that they will do something like this." he immediately shut her off with just one sentence.

"We will investigate this further and contact you when we have the necessary information. The manager will show you another room, you may go and rest for now, Miss." Jin, who was quiet all this time, finally spoke to end this situation here.

Soon after his words, the girl along with the person who seemed to be the manager of this place, left from here. It was quite obvious that she will shut her mouth automatically when they throw some money at her face and she shamelessly followed their words after making such a fuss.

Interrupting the thoughts which were running in my head, a voice grabbed my attention.

"I think you should end the day here and take some rest. You both had to go through a really tiring day right. We'll pick you up at 9 in the morning." Jin flashed a seemingly innocent smile at the end of his sentence.

Tiring day? Whose fault is it, after all?

Jennie walked away from here, not intending to even throw a piece of respect at them. And I followed her steps right after.