Part 18

《☆☆☆☆☆☆☆》

"You are sexy

"You are sexy."

《Hope you like this part》

(Unedited Part)

Y/N'S P.O.V...

"You really wanna know why we are refusing this right?" She smiled at the end of her sentence.

'Yes, I wonder what the reason is." His reply followed right after words.

"It's because you piss us off. So..." Jennie's face displayed complete annoyance as she continued to speak. And her next action was something none of us here ever imagined.

She showed her middle finger as she smiled at him.

"...Kindly fuck off."

The whole atmosphere went silent, everyone was left with a flabbergasted expression plastered on their faces and I enjoyed watching those amusing faces.

Namjoon seem to be the most effected on here, I watched him lean against his chair and take a deep breath to keep his nerves calm. Attaining some grasp on the situation, he ran his sharp tongue again.

"I rarely meet such coarse women as you who manage to irk me to the core. How annoyingly fascinating!" Namjoon remarked with a sarcastic smile. Returning the same exact smile, Jennie's words followed immediately.

"Oh my, thank you! It's such a pleasure."

I half-suppressed my laugh as I covered my mouth with my hand but still, it managed to go out, making a little noise.

And that was the moment where he completely lost control over his nerves. 

"You-" A hand from Namjoon's smoothly trickled through the air and stopped in front of Namjoon, immediately sealing his words off. If my memory serves me right then he was introduced with the name 'Jin'.

"Now, now. That's enough of the fun for now." His smooth words took over the atmosphere and instantly flipped the conversation. 

"I guess you both are firm with your answer?" Jin tried to confirm it as he looked at me, expecting a reply. I stepped up my right foot as I turned my body a little towards the room's door, eventually resting my right hand in my pocket.

"You heard her right. That makes up the answer." 

"Alright, we won't force you. But we would definitely like to apologise for tonight, I hope you would let us provide you a room to stay for the night in the nearby hotel." I remained silent for a while.

"Don't worry, the hotel belongs to us and it is definitely the best one in this city. You may stay over there as long as you want." I knew that he was anticipating my answer but I hesitated to answer. Of course, a suspicion would be raised if I refused every single one of their seemingly kind gestures.