Jeongguk (Jungkook) ~ Faker!

Start from the beginning

"SOUPS READY!" Jimin screams through the whole dorm as he take a bowl with soup and brings up in the room were Namjoon is laying on his bed while Hoseok is sitting next to him and ht eother two are in their own room as there was nothing left to do.

"Go to bed, I will stay till he is done." Hoseok says towards the three makneas that are now in the room looking concerned at their leader.
"I will be fine, go to bed." Namjoon says with the energy that he has left with that the three makneas leave the two rappers alone before going to bed themselves.

****

As Jungkook wakes up, he feels even worse than the day before after the performance. The world is spinning as he sits up and his head feels like it is going to exploded. The heat that he was feeling yesterday is coming back to him like a slap n the face. He lays back down on the bed, staring at the ceiling as he can hear how the world around him slowly wakes up.

He gets himself out of his bed and while leaning against the wall he slowly also walks towards the living room, his vision is getting better and after a minute he can already walk without the leaning.

"Hyung?" Jungkook says soft looking at the members in the living room, Jin, Yoongi and Jimin are already sitting there.
"Kook?" Jin asks not really bothering to look up as he is playing a game with Jimin.
"I don't feel so good." Jungkook says.
"Ah don't worry, it is just the day after performance." Yoongi says.
"But I feel sick." Jungkook says.
"Kook, it will be fine." Jin says. Jungkook looks at them but they are not looking baack at him, he walks back to his own bedroom and he passes the kitchen were Hoseok and Taehyung are making something. At least Hoseok is making something and Taehyung is just standing by. He hesitates for a moment to go in and complain that he isn't feeling ok, but he can't as he doesn't want them to think the worst of him and walks past it.

Jungkook can hear how all the members are walking in and out of Namjoon bedroom the whol day but nobody does take a look at him. Not one single members has opened his door.

"Diner is ready!" Jin yells as he opens the door from Jungkooks bedroom.
"I am not hungry." Jungkook answer.
"Kook-ah! It is not funny to act like you sick just so you can have the attention." Jin says.
'I am not faking." Jungkook says.
"If you want attention just come downstairs and eat with us." Jin says slowly getting a but frustrated that Jungkook is acting out because of the attention.
"I am sick." Jungkook says, JIn walks up to him and puts his hand on is forehead.
"I don't feel a fever, I think your fine. come one and eat."
"Hyung."
"Kook."
"I don't feel good."

Jin looks up at him and Jungkook can see the frustration before standing up, the world does spin a it but he follows the oldest out of the room towards the dining room were everything is st to eat with six person.
"Joon is still not feeling ok, I feel worried." Yoongi says starting of the conversation. "I never seen him this way."
"Me neither, normally he really tries to continue with everything but he is really sick this time." Hoseok says. As the boys keep on talking Jungkook feels himself feeling worse and worse.

As time passes by, weeks had passed. Namjoon hasn't been feeling better and the members had occanailly broad him to the hospital but his fever stayed and the doctors kept dismissing him.

It is now into week 4 since Namjoon has been sick, but outside Namjoon Jungkook has also been feeling the exact same.

He has given up to talk to the members and more often locked himself away in the room, hiding from the others while he keeps on vomiting or feeling sick.

Jungkook walks towards the kitchen to gets some pain medication and a mug filed with warm water as that as been the only thing that he could drink that he didn't puke out seconds later.

"Kook-ah." Jimin says as he walks in, making Jungkook jump and drop the mug on the floor which shatters into little pieces.
"KOOK!" Yoongi says angry. "Namjoon was just sleeping, now he is awake again!"

Jungkook can feel his anger in his body, but he doesn't have the energy to do anything with it as he starts to clean, head down saying how sorry he is.

His hands are shaking as he picks up the pieces and he throws them into the trash before again locking himself up in his bedroom.

Day passes by, and slowly Namjoon starts to fee better, Jungkook hasn't seen him in the living room in those weeks but now Namjoon is sitting on the couch with all the other 6 members.

"You doing ok?" Hoseok asks Namjoon after a while watching a movie. Namjoon nods as he sinks further into the couch trying to get some sleep. even though it is still mid afternoon nobody cares that Namjoon is going to take a quick nap on the couch, but Jungkook is still feeling the worst of himself and without saying anything he gets up and start walking towards his bedroom.

But not even three step in, his vision become black and the last thing he hears are some members calling his name before the grounds gets closer and closer.

****

Bright lights are the first thing he spots, the smell of ethanol and the soft noises of a heart machine are the first things he notices as he slowly wakes up.

"Kook?" he can hear a voice but for a moment everything is still vague to him.

Again his name is being said but he is still slowly waking up, as he is finally far enough awake he looks around and notices three of the six members in the small white room.

"Hey." He whispers soft as he looks at the members that have a guilty expression on their faces.
"You ok?" It is jin who asks the question.
"now you care?" Jungkook asks, not in the mood to direct forgive them.
"Kook." Jin starts but Hoseok stops him.
"He is right" Hoseok says.
"We are sorry." Jimin says.
"We should have listened, we though you just wanted attention and we were not giing it to you." Jin says, feeling worse than before.
"I kept telling you I was sick." Jungkook says as he can feel tears streaming down his faces. "why didn't you believe me, I never would do that."
Nobody could say a thing, the hard truth was that the youngest was right.
"We were wrong not to believe you." Jimin says.
"we were to caught up with Namjoon and couldn't see what was right in front of us." Hoseok says.
"Please, we are so sorry and it would never happen again." Jin says, now also crying.
'promise?" Jungkook asks, making everyone nod.
"Promise." They say together.
"We will take care of you." Jin says smiling soft, and getting a smile back from Jungkook knowing that he has forgiven them even though Jin haven't forgave himself.