Chapter 17 : Weird In Our Own Way

This chapter is all over the place but they are so cute, i hope y'all don't hate Cayden from the last chapter💀💀-
His such a red flag but it's wattpad guys 🤣

Akria's (Pov)

"Put on your seat belt."

Cayden said as he turned the key of the car, the engine rammed and its vibrations flowed through the car.

I gave Cayden a side-eye because- who said i wasn't gonna put it on.

Cayden let out a heavy sigh that boomed inside the airy car.

"Oky before we chill i gots to handle something first it'll only take a few minutes aight"

I sighed knowing this is not gonna take a 'few minutes'....
Come to think of it maybe i should text my mom and tell her i might be late today and she shouldn't pick me up cause of some school work.
I waited for her to text back until my phone dinged.

'No late than 8-🌚🌚'

I looked at the emoji with a confused look and just replied with a simple 'oky'
While waiting for a reply Cayden spoke.

"Where did u come from."

"I came from my mom"

I giggled finding my joke super funny but he didn't so much as smile, damm maybe I'm not as funny as i think i am.

"Come on you have to admit that was funny"

I smiled at him but he gave me a small scoff as he drove.

"Oky fine I'll tell you...You probably haven't heard of it, but it's a small town upstate called Les Almends."

"What makes you think i haven't heard of it"

I cross my arms at him giving him a look that said- 'are you serious right now'

"Oh oky fine so you do know it?"

Cayden gave me a knowing smirk.

"You just told me about it so yes-"

I let out a small chuckle in disbelief.

"You're so dumb."

"If I'm dumb then what are you?"

My mouth dropped-no- he did not just plainly insult me like that.

"Why you always gotta bully me!"

I say lightly hitting  his arm before slumping on my seat and pouting, a technique that always worked on my Dad.

I could feel his eyes on me, and i waited patiently for my apology.

"You mad?"

I didn't spare him a look and continued my act.

"If it makes you feel any better, you look adorable right now."

It's always the compliments, i tried to keep my pout down but the smile just pushed through so i groaned, sitting up a bit-as a smile that i couldn't put off beamed on my face.

"I hate you"

Cayden chuckled, before turning the car into the parking of Wendy's, he found a empty spot and parked the car perfectly into the slot-oooo! he's gonna feed me.

He came out of the car but when i tried to do the same, my car door wouldn't open...i looked at Cayden confused as he closed the door to his side of the car, leaving me in the he car alone.