Chapter 4:Who's Cayden.

(Akria's Pov)

I think we were all passed the age in which you had to introduce yourself as a new learner but this teacher seemed not to understand that.

After finally getting the love bugs that Jayden cast upon me to go away, i entered the half empty class due to students who were probably late because of the cheering down stairs.

I had sat in the corner in the aim of attracting the least attention as possible
and distracted myself with my phone as the class filled up with students slowly but surely.

The teacher then greeted the class before announcing me as a new student and asking me to introduce myself-did i look like a first grader to her mind you I refused about 2 times now

"Don't be shy come on introduce yourself. "

I groaned standing up as the students in the class stared up at me expectantly.

"Hi, my name's Akria"

I said sitting down after, she stared at me before smiling fakly

"That's an interesting introduction."

She said before starting her lesson and i just shrugged pulling out my notepad and pen.

The lesson was going well so far until the students infront of me started gossiping, i couldn't help but listen in on what they're were saying

"Someone saw Cayden last night"

"Really? It's been a while since he came to school, what did he do now?"

"He was seen coming out of Devon's crib"

"No-way."

"Yes-way, and people are saying he might be taking over the whole gang soon"

"Damn that's big"

"You know what's even bigger?"

"What?"

"The walls are talking Jenny, Cayden's dating Latisha."

"Shut up!-"

The teacher stops with notes turning around and glaring at the 2 culprits

"Do you mind telling us what that outburst was for Jenny"

"I'm sorry Mrs lanne it won't happen agian"

The teacher scoffed going back to writing notes.

"shut up...."

They started laughing before focusing on the teacher's notes.

I wondered who this Cayden was that they were eagerly so interested in.

==

The rest of the classes went great my favorite subject being English not only because of how much i loved English but because of the teacher being hot too, but as of now we have recess, I pounded on going to the lockers to meet up with Jayden or exploring the school, the roof being the place i was most interested in, but in as much as i wanted to go to the roof i would feel guilty for ditching him so Maybe i can do that tomorrow or some other day.

The closer i got to my locker the clearer the view of Jayden standing at my locker, but he was talking to some brownskinned girl with a yellow hoddie and black minnie skirt with yellow high heels, she seemed to be complaining about something to him but he seemed disinterested.

"You're trully an arsehole"

" Come on Brianna i told you a thousand times-Akria."

Jayden calls when he finally noticed me standing, i smile and wave awkwardly feeling as though I've interrupted a very sensitive discussion.