Chapter 10: Regrets

Akria's (Pov)

I looked at him with my eyes half leaded, I felt as if I had just ran a marathon, though it was just one kiss...a very long kiss.

"You sexy as fuck..shit"

Cayden set 4 more small pecks on my lips, but at the end of the kiss he bit my bottom lip lightly, A thin line of siliva breaking as he moved his head back a little more.

I blushed bringing my eyes to his as we just stared at eachother.

I could feel his hands massaging my ass,I tried to nuzzle his hands to stop some how but he didn't stop at all, he just did it rougher.

"Why ain't you calling me daddy"

I let out a breathless groan, lightly hitting his chest.

"Cause I don't want to think of my father while kissing someone"

Cayden clicked his tongue in disappointment.

"Come on ma'."

"Not gonna happen...why are you so into that anyway?"

Cayden licked his lips and my eyes couldn't look away from his now moistened lips.

"I don't know its just.... a fucking turn on."

Cayden brought one of his hands to grip my chin. I sucked in a breath at the sting.

"Say it for me baby"

I hummed out a 'no' while my lips were tucked in to prevent him from kissing me again...I knew I wouldn't think straight if he did.

"Come on mama"

My eyes met his..which I shouldn't have done cause he was looking at me like a hungry dog.

I un-tuck my lips unknowingly and immediately he steals the opportunity to kiss me and I felt my legs go weak again...there was just something that he was doing with his tongue, that made me so dumb.

He broke the kiss, though our lips were still touching.

"Daddy."

I say breathlessly and immediately he attacked my lips in a hungry kiss..he was doing things that literally I couldn't explain.

Cayden's phone started ringing but he didn't stop...I didn't want him to stop.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he gripped my hair..the phone started ringing again.

Cayden broke the kiss muttering insults as he walked over to take his phone on the nightstand, me still being locked to him like a kuwala.

He answered the phone and I took the opportunity to bring my breaths in order.

"Talk."

Cayden's face turned from angry to serious in a matter of 3 seconds.

"Why so sudden..."

He said bluntly before humming and cutting the call.

He pecked me.

"I gotta go baby"

And again.

"I'll be back."

And again.

"Shit you looking so sexy right now..I don't wanna go."

He kissed me again but this time longer, my lips felt swallon and my heart kept beating so loud that I'm pretty sure he could hear it.

He walked to the bed while kissing me, then he lightly dropped me on the bed breaking the kiss , leaving me penting griping the edges of the bed trying to come back from all that just happened.