Chapter 8:Never The Same Agian

(Omnicent Pov)

Akria had never  seen a dead body in her entire life and she didn't think she would even ever have to see one to begin with...it's a horrible sight...Akria brought her tearful eyes to Cayden who had now stoped shouting at her.

Cayden immediately came infront of her to block her from the traumatizing veiw...he knew she was sensitive and it showed.

"There's a.. a dead body in...Cayden no.."

Akria started  hyperventilating...she swiftly moved her hand away
As Cayden tried to hold it moving back from him with another step and bringing her hand to her chest in hopes of slowing down her speeding heart.

"Don't touch me"

Cayden ignored her plea coming closer and bringing his hands to her face, gently wiping the tears that flowed non-stop.

"Ion mean fa' you to see that."

Cayden could ignore it as much as he wanted to but seeing Akria cry made him have this sudden want to wipe all her sadness away...he was starting to regret bringing her here cause now he had to live with the fact that he ruined her...she would probably never be the same again and that was on him.

Akria looked into Cayden's eyes with glare, she pulled his hands away from her face with her severely shaky hands   .

"Don't touch me."

Cayden clicked his tongue...he placed the gun onto his waist belt and brought his hand to scratch his left eyebrow.

Akria frantically wiped her tears letting out non-stop hiccups..., heading for her phone that was on the coffee table.

"W-we need to call the p-police before it's  too late...maybe his still alive"

Cayden grab the phone in her hands with such aggression that she jumped from fright.

"What type of shit is on...we ain't call'n no piggs-that's the dumbest thing you said so far and his as good as dead i made sure of it"

"Then what do you want me to do Cayden! Do you realize there's a dead body in your apartment..That you killed."

Akria screamed pointing her shaky finger to his bare chest.

"You're a murderer.."

Her voice cracked.

"You're a murderer Cayden!"

Cayden held her in his arms as her crys filled the room she could scream it as many times as she wanted and he wouldn't care...this was not his first kill and certainly not his worst, he needed to calm her down as soon as possible and maybe getting her out of this room was the solution.

He picked her up and carried her as she cried to his room.

Akria had many thoughts running through her head...she was in a apartment in which a murder occurred..she was gonna have a criminal record if she didn't report this now,
and if she didn't she will be classified as someone who obstructed justice...not to mention her mom..she was probably worried sick cause the setting sun was long gone.

Cayden placed Akria in his hold on the soft black sheets and eventually she stopped crying due to her  overthinking the whole situation but one thing was clear she needed to get out of here.

"Take me home."

He couldn't let her go..she was too weak
She would sprout out everything to the police out of guilt and he would definitely go to jail for a long time and it was also not safe anymore for her..that Asian had probably followed them here and he saw Akria's face...he must've reported it to his boss and they would definitely use her to get at him.