Chapter 5: Black Is An Attitude.

*somewhat sexual content in the chapter 💀*

(Akria's Pov)

I disliked Monday mornings not only because it was a reminder that the weekend was over but also because of the unknown work ahead before another weekend, and today was just that- A freaking Monday morning.

My weekend wasn't all too bad though because i had nothing to do and relatively i also had no one to talk to since Ma was gone most of the whole 2 days, but Atlest i did something productive by cleaning and decorating my room which now screamed Akria in all aspects.

Most of the time i thought about Jayden and how silly of me to be wanting to forgive him- blame it on my weak heart it was always too forgiving of everything, though what really made it all even worse is that i hadn't seen him the whole weekend, not even at the window where we sometimes saw eachother, i wondered if he had already given up on getting me to forgive him leading him to probably run to Brianna since i refused, she was way prettier than me anyways.

Today i was also hoping on seeing who Cayden was because on Friday when i went to school again he wasn't there but people were always talking about him- Cayden this, Cayden that...Cayden- Cayden-Cayden.

As far as i know about him it's that he is admired for being mysterious and scary not to mention his so called good looks.

I walked down stairs to make my breakfast because Ma had left already since we agreed on me walking to school from now on.

Once i was done with my breakfast i carried my book bag grabbing the keys of the house. The morning breeze was colder than i expected it to be but in no way was i ready to go back in the house to get a warmer jersey.

Eventually after about 19 minutes i reached the school and outside the school there weren't any students outside indicating that I was probably late.

I rushed through the clear doors of the school rushing to my locker but the middle hall was packed, student were huddling around in a circle and they seem to be gasping and cheering to something that was happening in the middle but i couldn't see a thing.

I tried squeezing in-between the students but it was no use they were locked like a hard wall.

I heard groans as if people were fighting and as the groans of pain became louder the students cheered

"Show him who's boss Gang!"

"Fight! fight! fight!"

"Go Cayden!"

"Ooooo!"

The fight went on for another minute before people separated as the loud voice of the principle shouted for the 2 people to stop, most of the students scattered as the principal threatened them with detention while others stayed not caring as the fight was still ongoing.

Due to most of the students runing , i now had a view of the 2 men fighting.

One was on top of the other and he had a death ending grip on the light skinned under him who's neck was starting to turn purple, his face was covered with a black hoodie from where i stood and he had a letterman jacket on top and black ripped jeans as well as black Jordans.

The guy underneath kept coughing as his eyes started to close, the principle tried to pull him of the guy but he didn't budge until 3 other teachers came to pull him off.

He finally let go of the lightskinned who's body was now limp.

"Leave me the fuck alone"

He said breathing harshly and forcely untangling the arms on his arm with aggression causing the 3 man to let go of him.

He let out a loud frustrated groan hitting the locker near him in anger mumbling incoherent things as he kept hitting the same locker over and over therefore leaving a costy dent-if you could even call it a dent.