Chapter 7: What Have You Done.

#warning=content of sensitive
nature's #

(Omnicent Pov)

Akria-  it suited her and he loved the way it rolled right through his tongue aos if it belonged there- its shame Cayden would never use it....he loved it more when he called her baby, she always froze slightly in discomfort and he ravished in making her uncomfortable.... in a good way though.

"I'm hoping you'll now be using my name and not your stupid pet name"

Cayden chuckled.

"Nah I'll stick to baby cause i know deep down inside you like that shit"

Akria blinked twice at the statement, taking it into thought'....

"No i don't"

Akria replied..of course she didn't, she didn't like pet names at all, especially when it came out of his filthy mouth.

Cayden decided to ignore her denial, he was gonna give her the benefit of the doubt maybe then she would figure it out...from the corner of his eye, he could see that she was in deep thought. She mumbled something that made him smirk.

'I can't possibly like being called baby...I'm not a baby'

She was so damm innocent that he couldn't wait to ruin it...the innocent ones are always the freaky ones.

"Since I'm doing you mad favors why ain't you doing ones fa' me too"

He moistened his lips with a smirk turning the car to the right.

Akria curiously turned her head to him in utter confusion with her eyebrows slightly furrowed.

"You are not doing me any favors actually, you just make me confused 80% of the time that I'm with you...and what favor should i return"

Cayden clicked his tongue at her-she talk too much when the ain't nothing to talk too much 'bout.

"Chill baby...al' I'm saying is i wouldn't mind if you call me Daddy"

Akria cringed.
like her whole face showed utter discomfort.

The Silence was too much so he looked at her and  immediately busted out laughing at the expression on her face...she sort of looked constipated and her face was as red as the tomato.

Akria jumped a little at the unexpected loud raspy deep laughter...she stared at Cayden as the pure amusement bloomed from his face..the cringe on her face slowly went away as her heart blossomed at how he looked less scary than he  did when he didn't smile..she smiled too, atleast she made him genuinely laugh today.

Cayden sighed with a smile wiping the slightly tears in his eyes.

"You mad adorable that it's so fucking funny"

Cayden smiled with his full white teeth meeting Akria's eyes for a short interval of time before looking back at the road.

Akria smiled, she had ticklelish butterflies
She didn't mean to compare but his smile was somewhat cuter than Jayden's and at that she  smiled-he called me adorable.

==

The buildings were changing as Cayden turned down a another corner, it was almost half past 6 and that's when the streets were beginning to get busy usually everyone would be out by 7 or 8 and that's the time he hustled but today he couldn't he had to satisfy his hunger for Akria and he hoped it would go well and he would forget about her as soon as he was done but he knew he could never forget about her...she wasn't like other girls maybe it's because she's not from Atlanta and her views and opinions were different compared to girls from here which made her all the more Intresting.