Chapter 9:Getting To Know Him

Akria's (Pov)

"Mom I'm fine, I'm just staying at my friends house for the night"

I could hear her intensely sniffle again, I could tell from her voice that she had been crying for a while.

"Well give me a heads up first, you know I even called the police to report you missing but they said I should call once again after 24 hrs..which is cow crap...what kinda rule is that."

"Ma all you need to know is that I'm fine."

"Send me your location so that I can atleast know where you are"

I looked at Cayden who was looking at me with a look i already know to well.

"I...I can't"

"Why, Akria are you really fine?, you wouldn't care to send your location if you really were fine"

"I'll be back tomorrow-bye"

I cut the call, sighing lowly..that was horrible I've never lied to her and i knew that she was suspicious of something, she was smart and i wouldn't be surprised if she showed up at the door 2 or so hours from now.

Cayden moved off from the bed and walked over to his table grabbing something that i can't quite see properly since the room was dimly lit.

He then turned around and walked back to the bed bring a comb to his head as he grabbed a braid, and started to un-braid. I walk over to his gaming chair and sat on it, and just looked at him do it...his muscles flexed slightly as he repeated the process until he was done with one braid but he seemed to be struggling.

"I know how to un-braid"

His actions stop for a second before he slowly handed the comb to me.

"Please isn't a crime"

I smiled as he chuckled lowly.

"Please"

I grabbed the comb and sat on the bed. I urshered him to sit on the floor and he slid down to the floor as i opened my legs for him to slid through them.

"Give me my phone."

I quikly grabbed his phone while undoing his other braid.

He opened his phone and a ding rang on his phone from messenger I'm guessing.

I picked above his head out of curiosity and the whole screen was full with unopened chats many had hearts and others had eggplants emojis and more laughing emojis, but one in particular chuaght my attention and it was at the very top and pinned.

'Latisha-🥵💦'

He opened the chat and i immediately looked away at the sight of Latisha's naked picture...Latisha sent a nude pic to Cayden.

I don't know how i feel about that, I mean obviously that was inappropriate but that fact that she sent it to Cayden is what was tugging at my heartstrings because i know I'm starting to fall for him though we only met today there was just this strong pull that i had to him as well as that i am extremely attracted to him there's no denying that much but he is a bad person and his locked me in here and i don't know when i will leave plus Latisha was his girlfriend and she had every right to send him whatever she wanted or was she really-I'm overthinking again.

"Is Latisha your girlfriend"

I practically blurted it out without thought and by reflex i slapped my hand on my mouth.

Cayden stopped replying to Latisha and went out of the chat.

"No"

He said leaving messenger and i shrugged going back to undoing yet another braid.