chapter 16: Game Day (Part Three)

I swear i wasn't dead, it was just writers block eating me up😭😭

Thank you to everyone who's adding my story its really encouraging me to continue 💞💞

Omnicent (Pov)

The crowd roared as Cayden scored another basket yet again, the game was almost over and Wallock was leading with 30 to 20.

Akria was fully dazed not paying mind to whatever Taurus was going on about, they had already done their second performance before the game started and their performance was amazing, she couldn't wait until the next game so that she could join them as well.

"Hey! Are you even listening?"

Taurus spoke realizing that Akria wasn't paying attention to him.

"Yeah I'm listening."

"Oky then what did i say"

Akria smiled awkwardly avoiding his eye contact.

"Okay fine i wasn't listening, I'm sorry what were you saying."

Taurus rolled his eyes playfully.

"I was just saying how extremely unfair it is for cheer team to be on the whole game and us to just be on for 6 minutes."

"I mean they are the cheer team after all."

"You know what shut up."

Akria giggled lowly on the sour look Taurus had before focusing back on the game-focusing souly on Cayden.

She planned to talk to him after the game.

She kept her eyes glued to him the whole game and got lost in the way his glistening muscles flexed as he moved, the way he swiped through his new twisted locks made her cross her legs, her staring had become to prominent that Cayden brought his eyes at her, he gave her a smile that made her blush.

She gave him a discreet wave and he did a silly kiss face at her making her laugh, he focused back on the game when one of his team-mates called him.

"Do i see, what i see?"

Imani said with a raised eyebrow and a smirk.

"What exactly are you seeing?"

Akria said trying to wipe the damm smile off her face.

"Ain't no way!"

"Imani shhh!"

"Are y'all together?"

"Who's together?"

Taurus cut in finally breaking his eyes away from the game.

"Y'all better tell me what's up cause I'm missing my man play."

Akria eyes slightly widen as she gave Taurus a confused smile.

"You have a boyfriend?"

Imani scoffed with a laugh making Taurus glare at her.

"Technically-"

"He is his imaginary-"

"Shut yo' ass up don't you dare say it"

Taurus spat with a frown as Imani laughed, Akria looked at both of them confused as he waited for Taurus to continue.

"Oky, like i was saying before i was rudely interrupted...He is technically my crush but i consider him my boyfriend already."

Imani chuckled as she shook her head amused.

"The nigga is straight as a pole honey, i keep telling you"