Chapter 37: CP0's Goal

Start from the beginning

Stussy: What do you mean?

CP0 agent: We underestimated, Uta. The singer has powers capable of sleeping us, however, we're lucky because the crew of (Y/N) also fell asleep to Uta's devil fruit and we captured them.

The woman spat out her tea on hearing the news of (Y/N)'s capture, she hadn't expected this result.

Stussy: What? Are you sure?

CP0 agent: Yes, my men have them in chains so they won't be able to do anything even if they wake up. Our plan has changed so I wanted to suggest something else.

Stussy: What do you want to tell me?

CP0 agent: There are still Uruk's rebels hiding on the island, so we have to fight them. We don't need to tell our reinforcements that the mission's been cancelled. I'm going to use the cannons of the two pirate ships to attack Elegia. The population will think it's a pirate attack so our arrival on the island will be justified to lead a battle and capture Uruk's rebels.

Stussy: What? You can't attack Elegia, you'll hurt the civilians!

CP0 agent: You agreed to the original plan to oppose the Wild Wind Pirates to the population of Elegia.

Stussy: I know that (Y/N) and his crew won't kill anyone, that's why I agreed to the plan.

CP0 agent: Are you sure they won't kill anyone? They're pirates, we can't trust them. Don't tell me you've started to get attached to Kaze D. (Y/N).

Stussy: Don't talk nonsense... Anyway, your plan is stupid.

CP0 agent: It's a sacrifice for the World Government, they'll die for world peace.

Stussy: I forbid you to kill anyone!

CP0 agent: I won't obey your orders. I'll even be rewarded by the Five Elders for capturing one of the world's greatest threats. All right, I don't have time to argue any longer, so I'll leave you to warn our superiors!

The man suddenly stopped communicating, to Stussy's shock, who broke her cup of tea with anger.

Near Elegia

The singer, Uta, had heard the whole conversation and couldn't believe that the World Government was about to attack Elegia. Wishing to protect her island, she prepared to sing, but was surprised by the man who suddenly appeared in front of her. He hit her with a powerful kick as she collapsed to the ground, and agents of the World Government quickly placed sea prism stone handcuffs on her to prevent her from using her fruit.

CP0 agent: Bring the two ships close to Elegia and use the cannons to attack the island!

Uta: Don't do it! The World Government agents rushed to obey the order to attack the island of music. Ignoring Uta's desperate cries, the brown-haired man called one of his companions who was on the island. His name was Ren, an agent who had infiltrated Elegia to obtain information about the island.

CP0 agent: Can you hear me, Ren?

Ren: Yeah, what's up?

CP0 agent: The mission has changed, we've managed to capture (Y/N) and Uta.

Ren: What? I'm impressed, but what should we do then?

CP0 agent: We're going to attack Elegia with cannons to create the illusion of a pirate crew attack. I want you to awaken the anger of the islanders, so they'll be more accepting the arrival of our reinforcements in two days.

Ren: You're going to attack Elegia? Very well, I'll make the people angry towards the Wild Wind Pirates and give them the desire to fight, even though the two groups won't fight each other.