Chapter 36: 2nd Semester

Janelle (Nell)

Ok everybody I want you all to post what you did over the Christmas break into the discussion board online before leaving. Dr. Rich said to the class before he dismissed them.

Nell quickly typed up a generic response before she closed her lap top and headed back to her dorm room. She basically had the same classes again this semester but this time at a higher level. Making it harder for her to maintain her 3.7 GPA from last semester, but she was up for the challenge.

On her way to Drex Hall, she decided to stop at the cafe and get her some lunch before going back to her room for the day. She heard her phone ringing, answering it on the first ring as she packed up her food.

Wassup? Nell asked as she walked out of the student center.
Don't wassup me. You know I don't play that shit. Tank said over the phone causing Nell to chuckle
Yes Jermaine? Nell said waiting for him to speak
I was calling to see if you through with classes, but since you got a attitude and shit. He said but was cut off by Nell
Ight ima stop playing. Nell said smacking her teeth. She walked over to the elevator in Drex Hall pressing the button to her floor as she walked in. She slightly rested her head on the wall, letting out a deep sigh as she waited for the doors to open.
Why you sound like that? Tank asked, startling her with his voice.
She finally made it to her room before she decided to answer his question. Nun I'm just tired. These classes stressing me out a lil. Ion think I'm gone pass. She replied
Man kill all that. You smart as fuck. you gone do good this semester too. He said causing Nell to smile. A silence fell over the two before Nell spoke.
Well I'm bout to eat and get started on some work. I'll call you later. She said still sounding kind of stress.
Ight. He replied before hanging up the phone leaving Nell to sit in silence.

Ever since Christmas, Nell and Tank had been hanging out with each other more than ever. Nell sometimes would spend nights by Tank and go on little dates, but it was nothing special. She didn't want to put a label on what they were and was just enjoying their vibe, but Tank wanted more and was hoping to call her his soon.

After about 2 hours, Nell finished up all her work and laid down in her bed, but was shortly disturbed by a knock on her door.
Who tf is that? Nell asked herself as she slid out of her bed and walked over to the door.
Hurry up! The person frantically said on the other side causing Nell to realize who it was.
Jermaine why is you here? She asked once she opened the door. Revealing him standing there with a bag from Bath and Body Works as he held the biggest smile on his face.
I heard how stressed you was on the phone, and got you that lotion and shower gel you like. He said walking in the room and taking off his Rhude hoodie.
Thank you. She squealed as she pulled out the stress relief shower gel out of the bag.
I had to make sure I got the right kind. They got beaucoup scents in that bih. He said getting comfortable on her bed. Nell pecked his lips before grabbing her shower caddy out of the closet. Where you going? He asked once he seen her put her natural hair up into a high messy bun.
I'm finna take a shower, I been wanting to get some more stress relieving shower gel. She said before walking into the bathroom. She removed her clothes and turned the knob on her shower before feeling a big set of hands touch her from behind. Jermaine you scared the fuck out of me. She said jumping back covering her body causing him to laugh.
I was coming to see if I could join you. He said, slowly removing his pants and then his boxers revealing his hard dick as he stared at Nell.
Nell looked down then back up, licking her lips at the sight of his erect dick. You should have some clothes left over from last time. She said, before stepping into the shower. Signifying that he could join her.
Tank removed his white tee before stepping behind Nell in the shower as they both enjoyed a long hot shower together.