Chapter 14: Motion Man

Kourtney (Kourt)

              2:30PM The Next Day•

Here take this and get as many tests as you can. Tank said handing the $100 bill to Kourt.
Tank did you have to bring me just to get a pregnancy test? A frustrated Kourt asked. The car came to a stop as Tank pulled up to the front of the Walgreens
Kourtney just go get the tests so we could get this over with. Tank replied.

Kourt got out of the car and walked inside the convenience store straight to the baby aisle and picked up a box with two pregnancy test.

Hi ma'am how are you today? The pretty boy asked Kourt as he was ringing up the tests.
I'm good how are you? Kourtney asked
I'm doing well thanks for asking. He replied. Ok your total is $36.57. He said handing her the bag as he took the $100 dollar bill.

I'm going on my 15 Mr. Frank. Kourt heard the familiar voice say as she was getting her change back. An exhausted Nell walked to the front registers to retrieve her car keys but stopped once she seen Kourt with a bag with a pregnancy test in her hand.

It look like they just let anybody work here. Kourt said loud enough for Nell and Trint to hear
Excuse me? Trint said raising his eyebrow looking over his shoulder at Nell
No disrespect to you, I'm talking bout miss thing back there. Kourt said motioning her head towards Nell. Nell's cheeks began to turn red from embarrassment. She stepped from behind the register and got inches away from Kourt's face.
Instead of worrying about me, worry about your nigga. Nell said just to get under Kourt's skin before rushing towards the break room with tears down her face. She didn't understand why Kourt had it out so bad for her when she did nothing to her.
Oop. Trint said covering up his mouth as Kourt sped walked out of the store.

Kourt made her way back to Tank's car as she got in slamming the door shut almost breaking the window.

Man what the fuck is your problem? Tank confusedly asked looking at a furious Kourt
Nothing just take me back to my dorm. Kourt said putting her seatbelt on.
Nah you coming with me to the stash house I gotta pick up something real quick. Tank said as he put the car in reverse and headed out of the empty parking lot.
You never bought me to the stash before so why now? Kourt curiously asked
I just told you why. You gone tell me why you almost busted my window? He asked taking his eyes off the road and looking over at Kourt