Chapter 9: Backstabbers

Kourtney (Kourt)

You need to make this quick cause my nigga gone be back soon. Kourt said as she opened up the door to her house
I wouldn't have to come here in the first place had you just handled your business. The man said as he followed Kourt into the living room to sit on the couch
Look Peanut I don't know what else you want me to do. She said patting her sew in as she sat on the couch. I gave you the drop on that nigga Cheddah, you just ain't finish the job. Plus you shot at me and my nigga and we wasn't even the target. She said pointing her finger in his face
Bitch! Peanut said as he swatted her hand out his face and chocked her with one bare hand. Peanut wasn't that big of a guy. He was only 5'7" and weighed about 160 pounds, but when he was angry all his strength seem to come out.
Peanut.... I can't fucking...... breath. She said trying to remove his strong grip from around her neck. He stared through Kourt's soul with his deviled red eyes as he gripped her neck even tighter.
Give me the drop on that nigga again or you owe me 20 stacks from losing it to that bitch Cheddah. He said as he pushed Kourt onto the couch.
And where am I supposed to get 20 bands from? Kourt asked with her hands on her throat, gasping for air.
I don't give a fuck if you gotta pull it out of your ass. On my daughter, you or that bitch ass nigga Cheddah better up my shit. Peanut said as he pushed Kourt's head back. You lucky I ain't hit you or your nigga yesterday. He said as he walked out the house laughing.

Kourt started crying as she thought about how she was going to get the drop on Cheddah again because she couldn't come up with 20 racks that quick. Kourt and Tank are the only two people that be around Cheddah, so since Tank was out the question she was the only person Peanut could get to turn on him.

Janelle (Nell)

Nell walked through the front door and kicked her black vans off before she made her way to the room.

Hey sis how was work? Ashley asked coming out of her room to fix Dallaz something to eat.
Nell just plopped herself onto the couch and started broke down crying. Nell what's wrong. Ashley asked rushing over to her sister to comfort her.