Chapter 17: Where the Bag at?

Jermaine (Tank)

Run the shit by me again. Tank said pacing up and down the long hallway of the stash house.
Dooda retold everything that took place an hour ago from top to bottom to a now angry Tank.
Not only did this nigga get away alive, but the nigga got away with the money. Tank shouted punching a whole in the wall right next to Dooda's head.
Look ion know how many times you want me to apologize, but best believe Ima find that muhfucka. Dooda said trying to convince Tank not to worry.
And how you gone do that? Tank dryly asked.
Dooda retrieved the pre-rolled blunt from behind his ear and placed it between his plum black lips. Cause I hit that nigga in the shoulder. That crippled nigga around this bih somewhere. He replied flicking the lighter a few times before lighting the blunt.
Say son come here. Cheddah shouted from the living room.
Tank and Dooda both walked to the living room with their guns aiming straight at Cheddah's head.
Calm down Jamal, don't pull out the nine. Cheddah said putting his hands up in surrender. Dooda placed his gun on the coffee table and went back to smoking his blunt sensing no sign of threat.
Tank just smacked his lips as he put his glock back on his hip. Che it ain't the time for games. He said
Look around and tell me what you see. Cheddah said placing his hand under his chin. Tank scanned the room before responding. I see the same shit I saw before I left, just $30,000 lighter. Tank replied looking over at Cheddah who was tilting his head like a lost dog.
Exactly. Who robs a stash house and don't take $ 350,000 worth of drugs? Cheddah questioned hitting the side of his temple with his index finger.
Tank went silent for a moment as he was trying to piece the puzzle together. This had to be an inside job. Tank said cutting his eyes towards Dooda.
Dooda started coughing uncontrollably, removing the blunt from his mouth as he was taken back by the death glare Tank had given him. Nigga you think I had something to do with this? He shouted in disbelief.
I left you in charge over the spot and the nigga some how get away. Tank said raising his voice at Dooda
Hold on now D he ain't mean it like that. Cheddah said stepping in between Tank and Dooda who were mugging each other down.
Nah that's exactly what that nigga mean. Dooda said picking up his gun and placing it back on his hip. I'm out this bitch. Dooda said walking towards Tank. After all I do for you nigga, this how you do me? Dooda questioned as his red eyes became glossy
Get the fuck out my shit. Tank demanded without acknowledging Dooda's presence.
Dooda just nodded his head before leaving out the house, not saying a word to Tank or Cheddah.