Chapter 3: Congratulations

Janelle (Nell)
All the talking must've side tracked Nell cause she caught herself at the entrance of her school. Ghetto as John F. Kennedy High School.

Hey Nelly boo! Nisha yelled as she saw Nell pull up
Wassup Kirnisha. Nell said with a laugh as she was getting out of the car

Kirnisha was Nell's only "friend" at Kennedy but that was because Nell helped her with mostly all her homework. Other than that, Nell ain't know Nisha from a can of paint, but it was nice to have someone to talk to, so Nell stuck around her.

You look cute maw. Nisha said
Thanks you do too. Nell dryly replied

She knew once graduation was over so was their "friendship" but it was cool while it lasted.

Alright line up for a group picture. Principal Thomas called out

Everybody got together to take a pic in front of the school. Nell felt a set of eyes on her and she looked over to see Warren looking at her. She quickly turned her head to the camera as they snapped the picture.
Wtf was that about? She asked herself

After what felt like 30 minutes taking pics, she saw Warren walking up to her.

Hey Nell. You look pretty today. Warren said
Thank you. You do too....I mean not pretty, you look nice. Nell awkwardly said as her eyes roamed Warren's body

Warren stood at about 6 feet tall, and had the smoothest caramel skin with waves in his head, she soon locked eyes with him as she was blinded by the diamond earring in his ear.

I was wondering if you wanted to come to Kourtney's graduation party with me? He askedAnd why would I do that? You treated me like shit along with the rest of Kourtney and her lil potnas our last year at Kennedy

And why would I do that? You treated me like shit along with the rest of Kourtney and her lil potnas our last year at Kennedy. Nell said with a slight attitude

Over Mardi Gras break there was an expose page made that named all the hoes at Kennedy high school, and Nell's name was on the list. After that, niggas was in her DMs left and right sending unsolicited dick pics to Nell and asking her to do things she never even done before.

Nell didn't find out until 3 weeks before graduation that Kourtney and some niggas on the football team decided to spread false rumors about her on that expose page. What Nell didn't understand was why Kourtney or Warren and his friends would do some shit like that to her. She ain't even bother nobody.

Ik and I'm sorry about that. Warren stated. Tbh I always liked you, and now that I'm leaving off to college I wanted to make things right with you and show you how sorry I am.