SMITH AND JONES AND GRABSKA

I stand on the balcony hands on my hips as I look out at the Earth in the distance.

The doors open behind me, and I hear two sets of feet walk out.

"Who's this then?" I hear a familiar voice ask.

I smile and turn around to face them, "Hello Doctor."

He looks at me in shock, "Abby?"

I grin at him, "Surprise."

He approaches me quickly and hugs me tightly.

The woman behind him looks confused, "Sorry, your name is actually Doctor?"

He pulls away, "Yeah, I've been telling you. Abby, this is Martha. Martha, Abby. Anyways, let's have a look." He picks up a pebble and throws it, "There must be some sort of force field keeping the air in."

"If that's like a bubble sealing us in, that means this is the only air we've got. What happens when it runs out?"

"How many people are in this hospital?" I ask.

"I don't know, a thousand?"

"One thousand people. Suffocating." I answer.

"Why would anyone do that?"

The Doctor nods toward the distance, "Head's up! Ask them yourself."

There are several ships arriving and landing on the surface.

"Aliens. That's aliens. Real, proper aliens." Martha looks gobsmacked.

"Judoon." He corrects.

We watch from the mezzanine as the Judoon check the humans in the hospital.

"Oh, look down there, you've got a little shop. I like a little shop." He points at the shop.

"Darling, focus. What are Judoon?" I snap his focus back to the task at hand.

"Galactic police. Well, police for hire. More like interplanetary thugs."

"And they brought us to the moon?" Martha asks.

"Neutral territory. They've got no jurisdiction over the east and they isolated us. Must've used and H2O scoop." I inform.

The Doctor looks at me funny, "Since when do you know about Galactic Law?"

I laugh, "Just because I'm not looking at you when you rant about things doesn't mean I'm not paying attention."

Martha looks between us, "So what are the Judoon doing?"

"Cataloguing, it means they're after something non-human. Bad news for us."

He looks very intrigued at the last part of my sentence, "Us?"

"What do you think I was doing at THIS hospital? Plasma coils." I singsong.

"Sorry, what do you mean? He's not human?" Martha asks.

I nod, standing, "Come on, then." I strut off.

In the office, the Doctor is examining a computer with his sonic screwdriver.

Martha walks in, "They've reached the third floor."

The Doctor hits the computer, "Oh, this computer! The Judoon must have locked it down. Judoon platoon upon the moon. Cause I was just traveling past, I swear, I was just wandering, I wasn't looking for trouble, honestly, I wasn't, but I noticed these plasma coils around the hospital, and that lightning, that's plasma coils, been building up for two days now, so I checked in, I thought something was going on inside, it turns out the plasma coil were the Judoon up above."