FATHER'S DAY

After the whole Satellite Five fiasco, I wasn't feeling that well. Therefore I wasn't going on today's adventure. I didn't want to in the first place, Rose was planning on asking the Doctor if she could see her dad. I would feel wrong intruding on it.

I walk into the console room after hearing Rose ask if she can visit her dad.

"What're you still doing in your pajamas?" She asks.

"I don't feel well." I say.

The Doctor turns to face me, "Everything alright?"

I shake my head, "I feel nauseous."

He walks towards me and pulls his sonic out, he scans over my body with it, "Stomach bug, must've caught it on Satellite Five. A quick trip to the infirmary and you should be good to go."

I glance at Rose before looking at him, "It's alright, I'll sit this one out. You and Rose have fun."

"You sure?" He asks.

I nod, "Yeah, you go-ahead."

"Alright, we'll be back soon." He promises.

I smile, "I'll see you then." I walk back into the depths of the tardis.

The Tardis takes off and I hold onto the railing as I walk so I don't fall.

I end up in a garden with a glass ceiling showing the stars above.

'This is new.' I think to myself, looking at everything.

Glowing lights are floating in the air and flowers are everywhere.

I step away from the door and it closes behind me.

I walk towards the stream of water running through the garden and look at my reflection.

When I look up, the lights are floating around me.

I giggle, reaching out to touch one, it changes color from white to pink.

The lights swirl around my head and float over to the flowers. I follow the lights and sit in the grass, surrounded by flowers.

I start to pick daisies, linking them together to form a crown.

It takes a few minutes but eventually I finish it. I set it on my head and lay back in the flowers, looking up at the stars.

I wake up to the sound of the Doctor yelling. I sit up and turn around, facing the door.

He opens the door and stares at me.

'Why does he look so worried?' I wonder.

"What happened?" I ask.

He walks to me and helps me stand, "Nothing you need to worry about."

I stare up at him, confused but decide to leave it alone, he doesn't want to talk about it, "Okay."

He smiles at me and holds my body against his for a few seconds in a warm embrace.