Chapter 19

Lily's pov:

Neither did Oliver nor Malik play with me for the rest of the ride, nor were my restraints or blindfold removed. I sit there unable to contain my eagerness as to what is going to happen after we arrive at the destination.

After what felt like an hour, the car comes to a halt and I hear the sound of the door opening in the front. I assume it is Malik who had opened the door for me since I didn't hear any sound of the door opening on Oliver's side.

My hands are untied and I'm being pulled out of the car gently. I stumble on my feet but Malik grabs my waist to prevent me from falling. I am being guided by Malik and I can hear the sound of waves as we walk. Are we in a beach,wow.

I so badly want my blindfold to be taken off so I can view the beach. We walk for around 2 minutes and I hear Malik knock on a door. Is sir inside?

An unfamiliar voice greets Malik and Malik greets him back. Wait what? Another person? Where is sir?

"Hi Lily, how was the journey" the voice greets me and I greet him in return, avoiding the details of the journey.

"Please come inside" he says and Malik leads me inside. The room smells ike lavender.

"Hey guys" I hear Oliver's voice behind us and they all start talking and laughing about things but I'm too occupied with my thoughts to pay attention to their conversation.

I'm being led somewhere by God knows who. I am made to sit on a bed and I wait for a while. A strong colonge smell hits me which I immediately identify to be sir's. I'm all excited but I know better than to talk without permission.

I can feel him near me as I hear his footsteps approaching. "Hi Babygirl" he says and I can't help but smile when I hear him say babygirl.

"Hi sir" I say with a sheepish grin on my face.

"Someone seems quite excited" he notices and I can't help but giggle.

"A lot of exciting and fun stuffs are waiting here. Caution, some might be fun for me and not so fun for you" he says the last sentence with a sense of smirk.

My clit tingles at the mention of this.

"I'm looking forward to it sir" I say.

"We are going to start by fulfilling your fantasy, you are going to be fucked by an unknown person. You won't even get to see who he is even after everything is over. You are going to be used like a slut not even knowing who you are with. Perfect slut right?"

Ohhh fuckkk.

This is one of my greatest fantasies but I was always skeptical about it thinking if the person can be trusted, but now that Sir has arranged a person, I'm sure it's very safe.

I'm wet already, gosh.

"Are you ready Lily?" sir asks.

I nod excitedly.

"Ah, such a slut" he says and proceeds to kiss my forehead. "Be a good girl"

"I surely will, sir" I reply smiling.

The voice talks to sir after which I hear the door lock.

"Hey Lily, ready?"

"Yes"

"Yes, what?"

"Yes sir"

"Good"

"On your knees"

I get down from the bed and get on my knees.

"Face the bed" he orders and I turn 180°.

I feel him sit on the bed and he pulls me between his legs that are spread widely now. He slowly moves his hands over my back, and grabs my ass while moving his face forward, nibbling on my neck.