Chapter 5

Raul's pov:

I walk into the room after 15 minutes and untie her hands. I flip her on to her stomach and pull the butt plug out slowly. It's time for bed but I wanna clean her up as she still has some of my cum on her breast. I order her to stand up and walk her to the bathroom.

I turn on the shower and I clean her off with soap. I think she found her first day exciting. I turn off the shower once she's done, and we walk out of the bathroom.

"Can I sleep with you on your bed today, sir?" she asks.

"I'll agree since it's your first day. I want you to wake me up the next day by worshipping my feet. Is that clear?"

"Yes"

"Yes what, bitch?" I ask her squeezing one of her nipples hard.

"Yes, sir" she says immediately.

We get on the bed and I ask her "Did you like today, Lily?"

"I loved it sir, I'm really looking forward to serving you in the coming days" she says with a pause "Or even months, or years" and giggles.

I gently plant a kiss on her forehead, and we drift off to sleep cuddling.

Lily's pov:

I start sucking on his feet after waking up, as he asked me to yesterday. After about 2 minutes, he wakes up, and I stop sucking. He grabs nipple clamps and puts them on my nipples. The clamps are connected with a chain that hangs between my breasts. "Get me some coffee," he says.

I go to the kitchen, make coffee for him, and go to his bedroom. I kneel down and offer the coffee to him. He pulls the chain attached to the clamps, and I try not to spill the coffee. He takes the coffee mug from me and starts drinking. After finishing, he places the mug on the table beside him and leaves for the restroom. It's a holiday for us today.

"Make sandwiches for breakfast," he says as he pulls out a t-shirt and shorts from his cupboard.

"Yes, sir." I go to the kitchen and start making sandwiches for both of us. My nipples are starting to hurt badly due to the clamps. After finishing the sandwiches, I grab two plates and take them to the dining area.

I put two sandwiches on his plate and wait for his next instruction.

"Go under the table and give me a blowjob" he says. I go under the table and take his dick in my hand and ask his permission to start sucking like I usually do. I start by licking and sucking on his tip and slowly take his full length in. He pushes my head away while he's about to cum and takes the bowl in which he's placed my sandwiches and cums on my food.

He places the bowl on the floor and says "get on all fours and finish your food, doggy. You even have your extra mayonnaise" he winks at me. I start eating. I must admit, eating without using hands is difficult but I kinda like the taste of his cum on my sandwich.

After he's done eating, he takes my nipple clamps off and squeezes my nipples.

"Ahh it hurts, sir" I say.

"That's the whole point of it" he smirks.

He spanks my ass twice urging me to eat fast. After I'm done eating, sir asks me to clean up everything. I take my bowl and his plate to the kitchen. I do the dishes and go to the living area.

He's sitting on the couch, and he asks me to kneel down.

"I'm going to tell you your house rules.

Every day from now on, you will wake up early, get ready, be clean for me, and only then wake me up. You will shave on alternate days, and if I see any hair on your body, I'll remove it by plucking.

You will wake me up every day by sucking on my feet like you did today and give me a blowjob while I eat my breakfast. By the time I come back from the shower, you should have my shirt and pants ironed, my shoes polished, and my breakfast ready. Plan the time you wake up according to this.

By the time I'm back from work, the house must be cleaned, and laundry should be done. When I'm back from work in the evening, you should kneel by the door waiting for me. I'll text you if I'm going to be late on any day. You will make dinner every day except on the days I ask you not to.

Is that clear?" he asks.

"Yes, sir," I say.

I'm stunned thinking about all the work I have to do, but I know what I signed up for. I have to leave for college two hours after he leaves, and I'll come back 2 hours before he reaches the house. I'll have to start getting used to managing everything.

"I know this might be a bit overwhelming for you, but I want you to get used to your life, slut"

"Yes, sir"

Mmm I hope everything goes well.

------------------------------------------------------------
Hey readers, thank you for reading. Hope y'all liked it. Please leave a vote if you liked it.

Any suggestions/ comments are welcome xoxo