Chapter 2

Lily's pov:

I can feel my heartbeat as I kneel down, and adrenaline rushes through my body as my Dom cups my face with his fingers. I look up at him. "Did you forget that you're not supposed to maintain eye contact with me unless I ask you to?" he asks in a voice only audible to me. His speaking in this voice always sends chills down my spine.

I immediately look down. "You will always look at my feet when I'm near you, and if I'm not, you will look down at the floor. Understood?" he asks. I nod.

Before I can think of anything, I receive a slap on my left cheek. This time I continue to look at his feet and dare not ask why I was slapped.

"What have I told you about not nodding your head as an answer when I ask something, Lily?"

Fuck. Hearing him say my name. Every time I hear him say my name, I feel like my heartbeat could just stop at that moment.

I slowly open my mouth to utter my first words today: "This slut shouldn't respond with a nod and should always respond with a 'yes' or 'no,' sir."

"Good," he says as I continue to look at his feet. "Are we clear with the rules, Lily?" Lily. Fuck. Again.

"Yes, sir," I say. He bends down and takes my t-shirt off. "Stand up," he says. I stand up, still looking at his feet. "Take your pants off," he commands, and I do so. I'm left with my red lace bra paired with matching panties.

"Good" he says as I continue to look at his feet. "Are we clear with the rules, Lily?" LilyFuckAgain.

"Yes, sir" I say. He bends down and takes my t-shirt off. "Stand up" he says. I stand up still looking at his feet. "Take your pants off" he commands and I do so. I'm left with my red lace bra paired with matching panties.

He leaves the hall and disappears once more, but this time I don't know where he is as I haven't looked up from the floor

He leaves the hall and disappears once more, but this time I don't know where he is as I haven't looked up from the floor. He returns after what feels like 2 minutes. I feel something cold around my neck and soon realize that a collar is placed around my neck.

Being collared by him has always been my dream, and I've enjoyed imagining myself wearing a collar all the time. I feel a rush of happiness as my dream has come true, along with a feeling that I belong to him, now and forever.

Raul's pov:

I collar Lily, which has been something I've wanted to do since I first met her.

It is a red collar with thick vegan leather and has a heart to the front along with a belted buckle. This collar is kinky enough to be worn in the bedroom, but also cute and innocent enough to be worn every single day, aesthetically.

I look at her standing with her red lace bra and panties. Her boobs are something that perfectly fits in my hands when I cup it - small, exactly the way I like it.

I'm not able to contain my excitement seeing her in my favourite pair of lingerie along with her being collared

I'm not able to contain my excitement seeing her in my favourite pair of lingerie along with her being collared. Gosh. A sight for sore eyes. She really is going to be my sub, now and forever.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey readers, thank you for reading. Hope y'all liked it. Please leave a vote if you liked it.

Any suggestions/ comments are welcome xoxo