Chapter 11

Lily's pov:

I am taken aback hearing what he had in his mind. It's so embarrassing to even think about rubbing myself on his shoe for my pleasure.

I didn't take my eyes off his shoe, neither did I move an inch. I know I've no other go expect to take this punishment or funishment.

I squeeze my eyes shut in embarrassment and slowly lower my body and position myself in such a way that my clit touches the toe of his shoe. I wait for his instructions.

"Open your eyes"
"Look up at me, I want you to maintain eye contact while you do this" he says.

F.U.C.K.

I am not a fan of maintaining eye contact with anyone. I feel like they can look through my soul and that makes me insecure. Now, I can't even imagine looking into his eyes while I do this.

I hesitantly lift my head up and look into his eyes. I'm sure he's enjoying what he's putting me through. I look down immediately not being able to avoid the humiliation I'm gonna face.

"Eyes" he warns. I look up at him again, this time determined that I'm gonna maintain eye contact and not anger him.
I slowly start rubbing my clit against his shoe.

"Hands behind your back" he orders.

I put my hands behind my back and continue rubbing myself against the toe of his shoes gradually increasing the pace, not breaking eye contact.

I must admit, this humiliation coupled with the rubbing is actually amazing.

"Quick, I need to leave for work" he says.

I desperately start rubbing my clit against his shoes and I ask sir's permission just as I'm about to cum.

"Yes you may cum slut" he says.

I drench the leather of his shoes in my cum and move away, and sit back on my legs.

"Good, now clean up the mess you made."

"With your mouth" he adds.

I bend down and start licking the cum on his shoe till it's clean.

"Now polish my shoes" he says and I do it.

After I am done, sir proceeds to unlock the door. Before he leaves, he says "I'll be home early today, bye slut". I smile nodding my head and lock the door behind him after he leaves.

I go to the kitchen, do the dishes after which I go to my room. Sir has chosen a pair of dress for me to wear to my college and I put it on, straighten my hair and grab my bag. Sir doesn't like me putting on make up unless he particularly insists, so I just keep it simple.

I head toward the main door and lock it behind me. My college is in a walkable distance from our place, it usually takes around 10 minutes. I take out my airpods and put them on and I choose a playlist.

Three songs later, I arrive at my college. As I step into the classroom, the professor follows closely behind. I usually sit in the last bench with my friend Amy.  We wave each other a 'Hi' after getting settled.

After an hour, while class is still going on, I notice a message from sir.
It reads "There's a remote controlled vibrator in your bag. I want you to insert it and keep it in till I ask you to"

"Okay sir" I reply.

I take the vibrator out after the class ends. I place it in my pocket since it's small and go to the restroom. I insert the vibrator and my tight pants hold it in place.