Chapter 13

Lily's pov:

I lie down on my bed for around 5 minutes to rest after which I crawl towards the end of my bed and get down. I grab my towel and go inside the bathroom. I turn on the shower and the luke warm water hits my body. Nothing can match the soothing feel of this, obviously apart from sir touching me.

I plan on taking a quick shower since I have very less time. I use my body wash and scrub my body and turn on the shower again. After around 10 minutes in the shower, I turn off the shower and wipe the water droplets off my body with my towel. I exit the bathroom and I go to sir's room and find the door locked.

I take a deep breath before knocking on the door, anticipation at its peek thinking about what might happen to me inside. After a few seconds, the door opens and I find Malik standing across me. He gestures me to come inside and I find sir leaning his head on the headboard of his bed, with one leg on top of the other. He looks relaxed.

I look down at the floor and sir snaps his fingers near him. I crawl and kneel beside the bed. Malik seats himself on the bed and positions himself in such a way that I'm kneeling inbetween his legs, facing him. He starts caressing my face and plays with my hair for a while.

"Hands behind your back" Malik says and I do so.

I feel a sharp pain in my nipples as he starts pinching them and twisting them. I bring my hands forward to push his hands away.

"Hands" he warns.

I put them behind my back again. I bite my lips to stop a squeal from escaping my mouth as he starts pinching my nipples harder. He stops after a few seconds and asks me to get on the bed and I do so.

This time sir grabs my boobs and starts playing with my nipples while Malik starts fingering me. He starts with one finger and adds another finger after a minute. My head is laid on sir's chest while he's pinching my nipples and playing with them while Malik has positioned himself between my legs, and continues to finger me, but with an increased speed now.

I let out a moan as his fingers hit my g-spot. Sir starts rubbing my clit with his one hand while his other hand is still playing with my nipples. I'm extremely turned on being used as a toy by two people. I arch my back and my head leans back further as I try to close my thighs together, but Malik holds my legs in place.

Sir lies down near me after which Malik stops fingering me. Sir puts his arms around me and instantly flips me over in such a way that I'm laying on top of sir's body, with my back facing the ceiling. Sir adjusts the position of my legs and I'm now positioned above sir's crotch with my knees and shins resting on either side of sir's legs, on the bed, with my ass up in the air.

I really can't understand why I'm positioned like this since sir always likes fucking me in missionary. Wait. Does that mean....?

My train of thoughts are stopped when I hear sir say "Are you ready for double penetration, Lily?"

Oh my. I'm not sure if I'm ready for double penetration, yet. I mean I knew having other guys involved, whenever sir pleases, is a part of our agreement, but I didn't expect it to happen this soon.

I'm as much turned on as I'm concerned on how it is going to go. Am I really ready to let someone else other than sir fuck me? I guess I should make myself ready if it pleases sir.  I make up my mind and reply "Yes sir".

Malik then positions himself behind me so that he can have easy access to my ass. Sir rubs my back to calm me down after which he slowly slides his dick inside my vagina. Followed by him, Malik slides his dick into my ass after he has applied a lot of lube.