Chapter 8

Lily's pov:

I step into the bathroom to take a shower, leaving the door unlocked as sir has instructed. After setting the temperature, I turn on the shower. To my right, I reach for my pink loofah and body wash. Despite having a separate bathroom in my room, I've brought all my essentials to sir's bathroom.

The warm water envelops me, soothing my skin and momentarily distracting me with its comfort. I've always disliked showering before getting in, perhaps due to laziness. However, once under the spray, I find it hard to leave.

As I open the body wash bottle, sir enters the bathroom, surprising me with his presence. Lost in my thoughts, I forget I'm staring at him until he commands, "Eyes, Lily." Immediately, I avert my gaze downward.

"Do I need to keep repeating even the simplest of rules to you?" he growls, pulling me away from the shower toward him by squeezing my arms. With him standing merely an inch from my face and his grip firm on my arms, my breath quickens as I anticipate what will happen next.

"Don't move," he orders, then exits the bathroom.

Fuck. Frustration gnaws at me for needlessly provoking him by breaking such basic rules. I feel a pang of shame. When sir returns to the restroom, he holds a rope and ball gag in his hand.

He takes his shirt and pant off and walks closer towards me. He turns the shower off and adjusts the temperature that I cannot see. He untangles the rope and ties my hands in the front.

"Kneel" he says, and I obey. He slides his hand into my hair and slowly guides it to the back of my head. He grabs a fistful of hair and jerks my head forward towards his cock.

I don't forget my rules this time and I ask his permission to suck his dick. After he gives permission, I open my mouth but before I could move my head forward myself, he forcefully pushes my head forward and starts fucking my mouth. After a while, he cums in mouth.

"Don't swallow it, yet" he orders.
"Open your mouth" he says and puts the ball gag in my mouth. Damn. It's gonna be very difficult to keep it in my mouth and not swallow.

"Stand up," he says while still gripping my hair. He takes the ends of the rope tied on my hands and ties it to the shower, above my head. He turns on the shower and cold water starts hitting my body. Argh. I hate cold water as I can't tolerate it, and he knows it.

He leaves me like that standing under the shower and goes out of the bathroom. After around 2 minutes, he comes back in while I'm shivering in the cold.

I see a blindfold in his hand. I have no idea what's going to happen, but I'm turned on already thinking how helpless I am in this situation. He puts the blindfold over my eyes and asks, "Will you ever maintain eye contact with me without me asking you to, Lily?" he whispers near my ears.

"No, sir" I manage to say through the ball gag with his cum in my mouth.

"Good" he says and proceeds to turn off the shower.

I feel something cold touch my pussy and before I could realise what it is, it starts vibrating. He starts increasing the speed of vibration and says "Don't cum."

I haven't cum since the day I got here and I know I've to earn it and I really don't deserve it after breaking rules today. But I still hope he allows me to cum. He turns the vibrator to the maximum and my body starts trembling.

My clit pulses and it gets super sensitive.
"I'm about to cum, sir" I say through my ball gag which I'm not sure is comprehensible but sir understands it and warns "Don't, Lily."

I try really hard not to but I can feel my vaginal walls involuntarily clench and I finally explode. A warmth spreads through my body and I hold my breath hoping to get one more second of that feeling but I immediately realise what mistake I've done.

I've broke one of the biggest rules, to not cum without permission and I did it even after he expressely warned me not to.

What have I done.

Sir remains silent, his actions speaking for him. Instead of using my body wash, he cleanses my body with soap. Once finished, he turns on the shower, and the cold water once again makes contact with my skin. This time, my concern isn't the coldness, but rather the consequences of my actions.

After ensuring the soap is entirely washed away from my body, he turns off the shower. He then proceeds to untie the rope binding me to the shower, allowing my hands to drop to the front.

Removing the ball gag from my mouth, he calmly instructs, "Swallow," his voice surprisingly composed. I swallow his cum that's now dissolved in my saliva.

"Stand on your toes," he orders, and I comply. I can't tell from his voice whether he's angry with me or not.

Once again, he grabs my hands and secures them above my head to the shower, this time making the knots exceptionally tight. Tugging on the rope twice, he ensures it's secure, preventing my heels from touching the ground.

He turns on the shower again and walks away, leaving me tied and blindfolded, standing on my toes under the cold water.

Ohh my gawwdd.

--------------------------------------------------------
Hey readers, thank you for reading. Hope y'all liked it. Please leave a vote if you liked it.

Any suggestions/ comments are welcome xoxo