Chapter 7

Lily's pov:

We get into the car and put our seat belts on. "Rub your pussy on top of your dress. You will not cum" sir says and starts driving.

When I'm at the verge of an orgasm, sir pulls into the car parking and asks me to stop rubbing. It was only a brief five-minute drive from our location. He slips his hand under my dress and pushes my thong away.

"You are so wet already, you little slut" he smirks.

He slips two fingers inside my pussy and starts fingering me, slowly sliding his fingers in and out. I moan and immediately bite my lips trying to not let another moan slip out.

He stops fingering and raises his hand towards my mouth putting his fingers inside my mouth for me to clean them. We get down from the car after I'm done sucking on his fingers and enter the restaurant. Sir has reserved a table for us and we are directed our way towards the table by the waiter.

Sir orders food for both of us since I'm allowed to eat only what sir chooses, on most occasions. After the waiter leaves, sir asks me to go inside the restroom and remove my underwear and bring it to him. I do as told and come back and give sir my thong. As I'm about to sit, sir intentionally drops a spoon down.

"Bend down and take it, you will bend from your waist and stick your ass out while you take the spoon off the floor. All of this, you will do in a slow motion"

I'm embarrassed at the thought of bending down as my dress is small and my ass might be a bit visible when I bend down but I do as sir says. I feel few people's gaze on me while I do it. I take the spoon in my hands slowly and give it to sir after which he orders me to sit down.

I sit down and while I'm simply looking around I see a guy who is behind our table wink at me. Gosh. He would have seen my butt. My cheeks are flushing due to embarrassment. Sir notices it and chuckles a bit.

Our food arrives and sir starts eating but I wait for his order to eat. All these little things remind me that I'm still his sub eventhough we have come out for lunch.

"You can start eating, slut" he says after a minute. We have a little chit-chat session while we are eating. I only get to do this with sir's permission, which I get on few occasions.

After we finish our lunch, we leave the restaurant and get into his car. He starts driving and we get home. Sir unlocks the door and as soon as we enter I take my heels off and bend down to take sir's shoes off but before I take his shoes off sir tells me to clean it with my mouth.

I kneel down and start licking his shoes. After I'm done, sir says "Take it off now." I do so.

"Sniff my socks now like a good puppy."

I start sniffing it and after a minute sir asks me to stop sniffing and take his socks off. After I do that sir asks me to crawl to his bedroom.

I start crawling and after we reach his room, without wasting a second, sir lifts me and throws me on the bed, takes off my dress and bra. He flips me over to my stomach and starts spanking my ass. "Count" he says.

"1, 2,3....10" i count till 10 and sir stops spanking me. He slowly pulls the butt plug out and takes some lube and pours it over the butt plug and inserts it again, but this time he doesn't leave it inside, instead he pushes it inside and out a few times, fucking me with it.

"Are you ready for your anal sex, whore?" sir asks. I realise what he did now was to apply lube inside my asshole so his dick can go in smoothly.

I nod. He spanks my ass hard. "Use your words, you fucking slut" he growls.

"Yes sir, please fuck this slut"

"Good, get on all fours" he says.

I hear him unzip his pants and I feel his dick touching my asshole. He slowly pushes his dick inside my tight little hole and starts fucking me. He gradually increases his pace and eventhough it hurts initially, it soon becomes pleasurable and I start moaning.

After a few minutes, he cums inside my ass and spanks me once. "Squat on the floor" he says.

I get down from the bed and do as he says after which he places a bowl under my ass.

"Squirt my cum out off your asshole" he orders and I do it.

"Now lick my cum from the bowl."

I feel a bit disgusted. Though I love having his cum in my mouth, the thought of his cum coming out of my asshole makes it weird. But since I don't wanna disrespect his words, I start licking his cum from the bowl and lick it all.

"I hope you liked your dessert, you filthy little slut" he says after I'm done.

"I loved it sir, thank you" I say.

He pats my head and asks me to go clean myself and take a shower.

Ufff. New experience today and I really liked it.

--------------------------------------------------------
Hey readers, thank you for reading. Hope y'all liked it. Please leave a vote if you liked it.

Any suggestions/ comments are welcome xoxo