Chapter 6

Lily's pov:

I start cleaning the house and it's around 11.30 a.m by the time I'm done with it. Sir ordered me to come to his bedroom after I'm done with cleaning and I go to his room.

He's lying on his bed watching his favourite show. When he sees me enter he motions me to kneel and I do. I look at the ground and wait for his order. After 5 mins he stands up and gets a ball gag that is attached to nipple clamps.

He stands behind me and I open my mouth and he puts the ball gag inside my mouth

He stands behind me and I open my mouth and he puts the ball gag inside my mouth. He then attaches the nipple clamps to my nipples.

"Clean my book shelf" he says.

I start taking all the books out and clean the dust off the books and restack them. He has a good collection of books that are mostly fiction or thriller. I feel his gaze on me while I'm restacking.

I feel him pulling my hair and my head leans backward causing the chain attached to the clamps to pull them. I let out a soft squeal as my nipples hurt. He lets go off my hair and pulls on the chains attached while he bites my neck.

"Continue restacking, did I ask you to stop?"

I struggle to do what I am doing because of the pain and pleasure I'm feeling. Once I'm done restacking he lets go off the chain. He takes the clamps and the ball gag off.

"Go to your room and put on the dress that I've chose for you that is laid on your bed. Get ready in 15 mins, you will be punished if there is any delay"

"Yes sir" I say and quickly go to my room.

I find a pink spring mini dress on my bed.  It is super cute and sexy at the same time.

Sir has also chosen a lace pink thong for me that matches with the outfit

Sir has also chosen a lace pink thong for me that matches with the outfit. I put on the thong and I stick nipple covers on my nipples and put on the dress. I love how it looks on me and I hope sir will too.

I put on a layered chain and do light make up. I use a lipstick that goes with the dress and straighten my hair. After I'm done I go to sir's room.

Sir looks at his watch and says "You are 5 mins late and you will be punished for it".

He takes off my collar that I've been wearing as we are going out. He brings a butt plug that's bigger than the first one he used on me.

"This is going to stretch your ass for me since you've not had anal sex. This will be a perfect punishment as you have to bear this pain till we return back."

Sir puts the plug in my mouth and I suck on it. He then asks me to get on all fours and slowly pushes the plug in.

I let out a squeal. The plug doesn't go in as my ass is tight. Sir uses force and finally pushes it in. Tears stream down my face due to pain. Sir instructs me to rise, tenderly wiping away my tears, his voice comforting "Never be late hereafter, slut."

I nod my head, "I'm sorry, sir."

He captures my hand in his and plants a gentle kiss on it. "Shall we go for lunch, Lily?"

Wow. I'm not aware of our destination, but he's treating me to lunch. I relish these outings where we share food together. Offering a broad smile, I accompany him toward the door.

I slip into heels that complement my outfit, then assist sir with his shoes, ensuring his shoelaces are secure. Exiting the house, sir locks the door behind us.

Wohoo I'm excited.

------------------------------------------------------------
Hey readers, thank you for reading. Hope y'all liked it. Please leave a vote if you liked it.

Any suggestions/ comments are welcome xoxo