Chapter 18

Lily's pov:

The clock hits 4 p.m. when I return home from college, ready to unwind. It's Friday, and I'm thrilled to catch the latest episode of 'The Summer I Turned Pretty' that just came out. Since I haven't read the book, the suspense is killing me and I'm eager to see what unfolds. With the weekend here, I can relax and enjoy without stressing about assignments until Sunday afternoon.

With the TV playing, I settle onto the couch, popcorn in hand, and get lost in the episode. About 30 minutes in, a knock interrupts the story. I check the clock and I'm intrigued, as sir usually arrives after 5 unless he lets me know earlier.

Curiosity piqued, I open the door to meet a tall man with captivating brown eyes and a mop of curly hair. He's quite the handsome sight. Our eyes lock for a few moments, during which I wait for an explanation, but to my surprise, he remains silent.

"Who are you looking for, sir?" I ask.

"Mr. Raul wants me to drop you at a particular destination that I'm not supposed to reveal to you, please get in the car" he says pointing to the car that's parked outside the gate.

Confusion reigns as questions flood my mind. Who is he, how can I trust him, if sir has planned something like this, why hasn't a given me a heads up? Is he lying, should I confirm with sir?

"Umm I'm really not sure as to who you are, I am going to call him and confirm if I can come with you"

"There's no necessity for that, he has written a message for you, you can read it yourself and then decide" he says.

He hands me a note written in a small paper. It reads "Hey Lily, the person in front of you is Oliver. He'll bring you to me and you can trust him. Waiting to meet you, cuddle bug".

"Cuddle bug" is a name reserved just for me by him, a reassuring sign that he's the author of the note. With a warm smile, I ask Oliver for a quick moment, then power down the TV. Swiftly, I gather my phone and AirPods, step out of the house, and join Oliver by the car, ready to follow wherever he leads.

I settle into the rear seat of the car and slip in my AirPods. As we embark on the journey, a sense of curiosity and anticipation fills my mind and I lean my head on the window. My thoughts dance between excitement and intrigue, wondering what awaits me at the end of this mysterious path. Each passing moment brings a mix of emotions - eagerness to uncover the surprise, paired with a touch of uncertainty that only heightens the overall experience.

I open my eyes as the car comes to a halt and notice someone entering the backseat. It takes me just moments to realize it's Malik. Once again, questions flood my mind. Why is Malik with me? What has sir planned?

"Hi Lily," Malik greets me with a smile.

I return the greeting but feel a bit awkward, unsure why sir wanted Malik to accompany us, although I'm aware of what usually transpires when he's around. I lean my head against the window, shutting my eyes. After a while, a touch on my left shoulder startles me, causing my eyes to snap open. I sit upright, meeting Malik's gaze. He pulls me nearer, repositioning me so I'm closer to him, his hand resting on my left thigh and my leg now resting over his.

 He pulls me nearer, repositioning me so I'm closer to him, his hand resting on my left thigh and my leg now resting over his

(The outfit she is wearing)

He starts playing with my boobs, pinching my nipples occasionally. His hand glides down to my pussy, fingers gently rubbing it over my dress, while his other hand continues to rest on my boob. He proceeds to take my dress and bra off.

He bends down and starts sucking on my nipple and continues to rub my pussy. I moan at how good it feels and Oliver steals glances of what is happening, through the mirror. The thought of Oliver watching me  is slightly turning me on considering he is a stranger who I've met only an hour ago, but gets to watch me naked already.

After a while, the car comes to a stop, and Oliver and Malik switch seats. Now, Oliver is seated next to me, while Malik takes over the driver's position. Abruptly, Oliver shoves me against the seat, his grip on my boobs turning harsh as his hand clamps around my throat. Instinctively, I attempt to push him off, but he seizes my wrists and forcefully pins them above my head.

He releases his grip on my neck and his hand travels downward, sliding towards my pussy, pushing my panty away.  He inserts two of his fingers inside me, "So wet already, such a slut" he remarks.

My face flushes in embarrassment and I look away. Oliver continues to finger me while his thumb occasionally brushes over the most sensitive part of my clit. He stops just as I am at the verge of an orgasm, as if sir has exactly instructed him to do so. A low growl of frustration escapes my lips, and I catch the sound of Oliver's amused chuckle.

"You are not going to get pleasure any time soon, so it's better you don't have any expectations" he winks at me.

I straighten up, focusing my gaze out the window to avoid looking at him. Strangely, I feel more comfortable around Malik than Oliver. Oliver attempts to draw me nearer, but I firmly push his hands away.

"Aah, playing tough, are we?" he sneers.

I maintain my avoidance and fix my gaze on the window. Suddenly, he seizes my hands, securing them in the car's "grab handle" with a rope.

 Suddenly, he seizes my hands, securing them in the car's "grab handle" with a rope

(Image is just a reference for grab handle)

I shoot him a withering look and struggle against the tight rope, my efforts to free my hands proving futile.

"Act tough now" Oliver chuckles, drawing me nearer. He starts nibbling on my ear, his hand exploring my pussy. I attempt to pull away, but he tightens his grip around my neck, holding me in place. He trails down to my neck, biting it lightly, causing me to emit a soft sound. Surprisingly, he follows up with a gentle kiss, making me reassess my earlier impression of him. Perhaps he's not entirely awful.

He releases me, though my hands remain bound. Brushing my hair aside, he smiles, his brown eyes illuminated by the sunlight. Damn. "Do I make you uncomfortable, Lily?" he inquires.

"Um, a bit before, but not now," I admit.

My phone lights up, breaking our conversation. It's a text from sir, reading, "Hope you are enjoying your ride, Lily 😈."

Oliver spots the message and retrieves a blindfold from his pocket. He places it over my eyes, heightening my curiosity about our destination. The restraint on my hands are removed to help me put on my dress and then fastened again. This scenario of me being tied and blindfolded, used by two relatively unfamiliar guys, heading to an unknown destination - is all turning me on to no extent.

Owww my god I can't wait to meet sir and find out what he has planned.

------------------------------------------------------------
Hey readers, thank you for reading till the end. I'm extremely sorry for the super delayed update.

Please leave a vote if you liked this chapter and any comments/ suggestions are welcome. Your comments really encourage me and give me a feeling that y'all engage with my story 🥹.
Xoxo