Chapter 1

Lily, the submissive, arrives at Raul's doorstep and proceeds to knock. A wave of excitement and fear runs through her as she contemplates whether she will please her dominant and satisfy his needs or, on the contrary, anger him and cause disappointment. Her thoughts are interrupted when the door is opened by Raul, a man with a stern yet soft look on his face - her dominant. He's dressed in a black shirt and beige pants, neatly tucked in, making him look attractive. Raul invites Lily into his house and locks the door behind her. He walks her to the living room but doesn't offer her a seat on the couch. Instead, he disappears into a room that appears to be his bedroom.

Lily waits for around 5 minutes before her dominant appears in front of her, interrupting her thoughts about pleasing him.

He holds an agreement in his hand, and excitement shoots through her again, even though they have already discussed the terms of the agreement along with their limits.

"I know we already discussed everything online, but I want to have it in writing as it's more appropriate to do so at the start of a BDSM relationship," Raul says.

Lily doesn't say a word and keeps her eyes glued to the agreement, which he sets on the table. He continues, "It might be difficult for you to adapt from online to a 24*7 real relationship. Though we have had a few real sessions, don't worry, as I'm here to make you feel safe and comfortable."

Lily looks up into his eyes and sees him give her a warm smile. He takes her into his arms, hugs her tightly, and kisses her forehead as a sign of reassurance. They pull away from the hug, and she looks up at him, smiling with all her nervousness vanished after their embrace.

He then scans his sub from top to bottom. She's wearing a plain white crop tee paired with blue skinny jeans. Though he wants to take it slow on their first day, her words run through his mind, "I am going to be your sub from the day I enter your house, and please don't hesitate to do anything you wish to do to me, sir." Also, it's been both of their fantasies to be serious from the very first day and not wait for a couple of days before he starts dominating her.

He looks at his sub, who's now standing relaxedly, making him feel that she's comfortable. He motions for her to sign the agreement and holds out a pen. She reads the agreement, signs it, and he signs it after her.

He then takes out a paper from his pocket and holds it in front of her. There is a list of rules written on it. "Read it aloud," he says. His dominant voice makes her shiver slightly.

She starts reading:

"1) The sub should always address her dom as 'sir'.

2) The sub isn't allowed to wear any clothes without the Dom's permission.

3) The dom holds the right to choose the sub's dress when she goes out to college, work, or any other occasion, and also at the house, if allowed.

4) The sub is always required to address herself as 'this slut,' 'this sub,' etc., and isn't supposed to use the word 'I'.

5) The sub will complete all the assigned house chores on a daily basis, including cooking, cleaning, and all services for her dom (like ironing his shirt, polishing his shoes, etc.).

This list isn't exhaustive, and more rules/duties might be added if the dom wishes.

All these sets of written rules, along with the rules communicated orally to the sub in her previous sessions, should be followed; failing to do so will result in serious punishments."

Lily goes through the rules and looks up at him after she's finished reading.

"Kneel down," he commands. She kneels with her head bowed and is already a bit wet, unable to contain her excitement about imagining her life as a submissive from now on.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Hey readers, thank you for reading. Hope y'all liked it. Please leave a vote if you liked it.

Any suggestions/ comments are welcome xoxo