Chapter 10

Lily's pov:

I wake up from a deep sleep to the sun beaming through the windows. Half-conscious, I wriggle my arms trying to make the blood circulation normal as I had my hand placed in a weird position while I was asleep. I turn to my right and find sir sleeping peacefully.

I stretch out my hands and legs and I slowly crawl out of my(his) warm bed.  Sitting at the edge of his bed, I rub my eyes hoping to loose the last bit of sleepiness I have. I feel the stinging sensation in my ass as soon as I sit while I remember what happened to me last night. The pain wasn't as bad as it was yesterday. I stand up and walk towards the door. I open the door and slowly clos it behind me carefully so as to not disturb him.

I enter my room and head straight for the bathroom. Following my usual routine, I shower, washing my hair with shampoo. After that, I apply shaving gel to my hands and legs, since I didn't shave the previous day and I'm supposed to do it every other day.

Once I'm done shaving my hands and legs, I pick up my intimate razor and carefully shave my pubic hair. After applying moisturizer, I leave the bathroom. Glancing at the clock, I realize it's time to wake sir up. Hastily combing my hair, I make my way to his room.

I kneel near the edge of his bed, gently uncovering his feet from the blanket. Bending down, I place my lips on his toes and begin to suck on them. This daily ritual of sucking his foot reminds me of my place and makes me feel like a true submissive.

I stop sucking once sir wakes up and I just continue to kneel down. I want to see the look on sir's face but I can't as my vision is focused on his feet. He snaps his finger towards the floor, near him and I crawl there immediately and get on my knees. He pushes my head towards his crotch and presses my head holding me there while he starts playing with my nipples slowly pulling and twisting them.

Jeez. It isn't everyday he decides to play with me as soon as he wakes up. He's in a good mood, maybe, but I really don't wanna assume anything after what happened yesterday.

He releases my head after two minutes and takes his hands off me while he gets up and sits on the bed with his feet near me.

"Expose" he says and I get into the expose position, as I've been trained by sir to be thorough with all the submissive poses.

I sit back on my legs and spread the same and raise my hands above and lock them behind my head with my palms touching the back of my head.

He then lifts one of his foot and places the same on my right thigh. He rubs the sole of his foot over my thighs and slowly moves his foot towards my freshly shaved pussy. His toes are now touching my clit and he slowly moves them around in circles after which he slightly presses his toes over my clit.

I attempt to close my legs at the pleasure I'm starting to feel but his other foot prevents me from doing so.

I'm so embarrassed, humiliated and also turned as he continues rubbing my pussy with his foot. I can't believe what a slut I am as even his foot slightly rubbing me is enough to make me wet.