Chapter 9

Raul's pov:

I walk into the bathroom after 30 minutes and find her shivering from the cold. Observing her for about half a minute, I wonder if she's aware of my presence as I study her from head to toe. Placing my hand under her chin, I gently raise her face, which had been lowered towards the floor.

Her body tenses at my touch, and she adjusts her posture upon realizing my presence. Tracing my finger through her hair, I offer a soothing scalp massage for a few seconds, relaxing her stance. With one hand, I turn off the shower while my other hand slides from her hair to the back of her neck.

I pull her head gently forward, pressing her lips against mine, and she responds with a kiss. I begin nibbling her lower lip, eliciting a moan from her. While she tries to pull away due to the pain of my teeth against her tender lips, I firmly hold the back of her neck, my fingers gripping tightly.

Waiting for her struggling to subside, I eventually break the kiss and untie the rope attached to the shower. Supporting her by her waist, I undo the last knot of the rope to prevent her from losing balance when she lowers herself to her feet.

Her hands lower to the front of her body, and I kiss and suck on her lips to alleviate the pain from my bites. Untying her hands, I guide her arms to her sides. Returning to the bedroom, I retrieve her towel. As I dry her, I take a moment to admire her wet beauty. Wrapping the towel around her for warmth, I lead her out of the bathroom.

While she might think her punishment is complete, she'll come to learn to anticipate the unexpected.

Lily's POV:

Standing in sir's bedroom, I'm uncertain about what will unfold next. Is sir satisfied with my punishment, or will he subject me to more? Will it be painful?

Suddenly, my thoughts are disrupted as I land on sir's bed. He has forcefully pushed me onto the bed, causing me to bounce once from the impact. Before I can process, he seizes my wrists and pins them above my head while gripping my chin with his other hand. Applying pressure to my cheeks, he slaps me after releasing his hold.

"You've been a very disobedient girl, Lily. Constantly breaking rules, and now it's time to learn your lesson," sir's voice carries anger.

What? My punishment isn't over yet? Fear courses through me as I sense the anger in his tone. I'm frustrated with myself for disappointing sir, especially considering it's only been a few days since my arrival.

Sir releases my wrists and pulls my legs, turning me over so that I'm lying on my stomach. I move a bit so as to adjust the position I'm lying in and I feel a liquid-like thing on my ass. Sir starts applying it over my ass and I soon realise it's oil.

Oil increases the sensation and stinging while being spanked and I soon realise what awaits. My breathing quickens and before I open my mouth to apologise to him, a hard spank lands on my right butt cheek. I let out a light squeal at the suddenness of it.

"2 hits for each sound you make, you fucking slut" he growls.

I shut my mouth quickly, careful not to further provoke him.

"Count" he orders.

"1,2,3,4......20." Sir stops spanking my right butt cheek and then proceeds to spank my left cheek.

I start counting again.

"21,22,23,24.....40"

This pain was tolerable as the spanks weren't very hard and he was using his hand. Later, sir spreads my legs and ties my feet to the end of the bed and ties my hands to the other end of the bed. Once I'm in a position where I can't move, I feel him applying oil on my ass and massaging it again.

"You are going to regret cumming without my permission, you little whore" he whispers.

"I'm sorry sir, this slut won't repeat the mistake again" I say.

"I know you're sorry. But that's not enough. You need to learn your lesson"

"Continue counting" he orders and starts spanking me.

I feel the sharp bite of a crop land across the soft cheeks of my ass. My back arches to fight back the pain but I'm held down by sir.

"Forty-one". The words have barely left my mouth when the crop came down, whipping me harshly on my ass yet again, sending a shockwave through me making my knees quiver and my hands pull at the restraints.

"Forty- two"

He pulls the crop back in his hand, to deliver a short, sharp downward strike on my backside, leaving me pulling the restraints taut between my arms and the bed frame.

"Forty- three"

I barely have time to adjust to how it feels before he brings it back down on my ass harshly, forcing a gasp from my lips before I shut my mouth remembering what sir said.

"Forty- Four"

I feel the skin on my ass glow and radiate heat as I breathe in and hold back my tears, bracing myself for the next strike.

He continues striking my ass a few more times while I cry begging him to stop.

"You miss your counting and I'll start from first" sir warns. I try to continue counting while tears escape my eyes continuously.

"Se.. seventy-fiv..e" i barely whisper crying in pain when sir stops hitting me.

I can feel my ass burn and sting and I know I won't be able to sit properly for a couple of days.

Sir unties my hands and legs and lifts me putting me on his lap. I rest my head on his chest and he takes the blindfold off. He gently raises my face from his chest, wiping away the tears with his touch, then tenderly places a kiss on my eyes.

"Don't ever break rules again, baby" he says.

I nod my head slowly and say "This slut won't sir and is truly sorry. This slut promises to be a good sub hereafter"

He kisses my forehead and nestles my head against his chest. After comforting me for sometime, sir guides me to lie on my stomach on the bed and applies lotion to soothe the pain and burning sensation on my ass.

He lies down beside me, and I turn to face him. His hands rest on my back, drawing me closer as I snuggle into his chest. His fingers glide through my hair, and his gentle rubs on my back lull me into a peaceful sleep, cuddled against him.

--------------------------------------------------------
Hey readers, thank you for reading. Hope y'all liked it. Please leave a vote if you liked it.

Any suggestions/ comments are welcome xoxo