Chapter 16

Lily's pov:

The sound of footsteps approaching hits my ear after what feels like an eternity. I'm shivering in cold and my back is hurting like crazy. I'm not sure as to how long I've been in this position, but I know it's not been long, yet it feels that way.

I hear him pull out the drain stopper and the water level slowly starts reducing as all the water starts flowing out. Sir then removes the chain that is attached to my hands and legs and pulls me by the chain that's still attached to my neck.

I slowly get on my knees and steady myself after which the blood flow starts returning back to normal in my legs. I feel another tug at the chain attached to my collar and I stand up. He lifts me from inside the tub and makes me stand on the floor of the bathroom.

I feel him remove the chain attached to my collar and he takes the ball gag off my mouth but I'm still blindfolded. I hear few sounds of sir doing something for the past 5-10 minutes but I can't quite guess what he's upto. I'm cold, can't he get me a towel to make me feel warm?

Like he read my thoughts about making me feel warm, sir lifts me again and makes me lie inside the bathtub which is now filled with hot water. Damn. The soothing feel the hot water gives me can never be replaced. There's some magic about soaking in a hot tub. My muscles start relaxing and I stretch out my arms and legs.

Sir takes my blindfold off and I'm flabbergasted by what I see. The bathtub in which I was chained, now looks like heaven. It's decorated with candles and roses and I find petals of roses floating around me. Did he really do all this after he lifted me and put me on the floor?

Wow. Just wow.

He gets into the bathtub and pulls me closer to him and he suits himself

He gets into the bathtub and pulls me closer to him and he suits himself. He wraps his hands around my arms and I lean my head on his chest. He kisses me on my head and wraps his other hand also around me, across my torso. I try to snuggle into his neck and he leans forward to kiss me near my lips.

His arms are now tightly wrapped around me and we just stay in silence, enjoying it. I'm as happy as a calm.

Sir breaks the silence by asking me if I liked what happened today.

"To be honest, I didn't really enjoy the part when I was tied inside the tub as I was really cold and my back was hurting. But other than that it was lovely, sir. And this moment right now, is just perfect" I say smiling widely.

He kisses me on my forehead and lifts me and places me on his lap, while our legs are stretched out.

"You did really well today, baby. I'm so proud of you." sir says and leans in for a kiss.

We kiss each other passionately and I can sense him smile inside the kiss. His hands rub my thighs as we kiss and he slides his right hand upwards towards my breasts and grabs my right boobs. He moves his other hand from my thighs towards my pussy and starts rubbing my clit.

He gently kisses on the left side of my neck and bites me after which he slides his head downwards, his lips gliding all the way down till my breasts, kissing me, from my neck.

I close my thighs while his hand is still inbetween them as he moves his head back upwards and starts sucking on my neck. We end up making out for a while after which we leave the bathroom. I could have stayed in that hot-tub forever.

We help each other dry our body with a towel and he lifts me and makes me sit on the bed.

"Stay here baby, I'm gonna make dinner for us" sir says and leaves the room.

I can't stop giggling. Today is just so perfect. I grab a pillow and hug it to my chest and turn the TV on. I put on the recently released season of 'Never have I ever' (season 4). Sir isn't a big fan of high school series but I am.

After an hour sir walks in with dinner. It's Indian food, my favourite. I'm drooling. He made butter chicken and naan. Sir places it on the table beside us and he serves some curry and naan on my plate after which he serves himself. We start eating as I continue watching the series.

(Michael Cimino - Plays Ethan in never have I ever)

"Ethan is so hot right" I smirk.

"Aah, hotter than me?" sir asks.

"Yup." I stick my tongue out and laugh.

"I see" he says pulling me with his one hand, making me lie on my stomach after which he starts spanking me playfully.

"Hot, huh?" he asks.

"No no you are the hottest" I manage to say while I continue giggling.

He releases me and after I sit, we both start laughing.

"We are going to dinner tomorrow, be ready" he winks at me.

"I've got you a new dress, and you are gonna love it" he smirks.

What has he got in his mind now?

"Eat babe, eat while the food is still hot." he says stressing on the word hot.

I giggle and continue eating. After we are done sir proceeds to grab the dishes
to take them down stairs.

"Let me" I say.

"Nope, you rest, babygirl" he says and leaves the room.

Aahh this is so nice. He is so nice.

He comes back after a while and gets on the bed. He sits close to me, pulls a blanket over us, and leans on the headboard.

"I really really loved it today, thank you for dinner and everything else, sir" I say kissing him on his cheek.

He caresses my face with his fingers, and makes me look into his eyes.

"I'm glad you loved it, cutie" he says and kisses me on my forehead. I think I'm gonna melt.

---------------------------------------------------------
Hey readers, thank you for reading till the end.

What is gonna happen in dinner tomorrow after he pampered her well today? Stay tuned to find out.

Please leave a vote if you liked this chapter and any comments/ suggestions are welcome.
Xoxo