Chapter 14

Lily's pov:

A couple of days have passed by since sir and I did anything kinky. I had my exams going on for the past 1 week and sir didn't wanna distract me by playing with me. I've been on a break from doing any of the house chores and sir has been taking care of them.

Additionally he's also been helping me with my studies and preparing my favourite food for me. Of course, a good dom is someone who knows when to pamper his submissive. I feel this one week has brought me closer to him as I got to see this extremely caring, funny side of him.

We talked like normal people without me having to address him with respect.
He made jokes, we watched TV together and went out for dinner. I'm not telling we don't didn't do any of these things before,but doing this in break really hit different. I could really use a break once in a while, hehe.

I'm back home now, done with my exams, relaxed, happy and not to mention, excited to start being his proper sub again. He'll be back in an hour and we haven't really talked as to when we'll end our break. I text sir asking if he needs any work to be done.

His reply reads "No, I'll be back home in an hour and I want you waiting by the door, hands behind your back wearing your collar"

I go to my room and walk straight into the bathroom. I jump into the shower, wash my hair and body and after I'm done, I start shaving my hands, legs, armpits and my pubic hair as I haven't shaved in a week. I apply moisturizer after I'm done shaving and step out of the bathroom.

I have 30 minutes left, I start blow dry my hair and after I'm done, I put on my collar. I usually take the collar off while I'm showering and while I go out. I haven't been wearing my collar for the past week so I'm actually happy to put on my collar again.

There's still 15 minutes left, and I wanna prepare something for him but obviously there's not much time left. I Google recipies for desserts that can be prepared in less than 15 minutes. I find a recipe of a mug brownie that can be prepared in 10 mins, and I start preparing the same as all ingredients are available at our house.

It took exactly 10 minutes and I take it out of the microwave and let it cool by, placing it on the dining table and put a spoon near the mug. I go toward the door and kneel there, hands behind my back. The door opens after 5 minutes and sir enters. I take his shoes and socks off and sir pats my head.

He enquires about my exam as he goes inside the house and I crawl behind him.
"I can smell something nice, what is it" he asks.

"This slut made mug-brownie for you, sir" I say.

"Woah. Okay let's see how it tastes"

He walks towards the dining table and pulls a chair and sits. He pulls me to his lap and makes me sit on his left thigh. He takes a spoonful of brownie from the mug and brings it near my mouth, feeding me first. Crossing my lips, the texture invades into my sensation and melts in my mouth. I could feel sweetness along with the sear of the bitterness of the chocolate. Then he takes a bite.

"Whoa, it's amazing Lily, thank you" he says and gives a peck on my lips. We finish the brownie together and head toward sir's room.

"Alright, since you gave me a hot treat, I'm gonna give you one too. I hope you haven't forgotten your rules after a week's break" sir says.

"This slut hasn't, sir" I reply.

What does he mean by hot treat? He puts a blindfold over my eyes, interuppting my thoughts. I feel him attach a chain to my collar

"I want you to crawl behind me" he says and he leads me by my collar. Where is he taking me? I'm clueless.

I hear a door crack open and he stops tugging at my collar. "Stand up" he orders and I do. He takes my blindfold off and we are in the playroom. This is the second time I'm visiting it since I came to sir's house. First time was during home tour.