Half and hour later they were both changing inside Ian's room. Ian was trying to put his shirt on that Lola gave him while struggling to bottom all the bottoms. 'Fucking bottoms' he sight pushing his hands down in anger. Mickey shook his head and smirked. He stepped closer to his boyfriend and start to bottom his bottoms up.
'Here' Mickey said pulling away from the Gallagher. 'What do you think?' Ian asked.
'You look good man, hot even'
'If you said I'm hot I'm good with that' Ian smirked walking towards the bedroom door to get out of the room.
They walked back inside the living room dressing nicely and preventative. 'Wow!!' Lola called seeing the two boys walking towards her direction.
'I sure do known how to dress boys' she said proudly of herself. 'I like it, very comfy' Mickey said. 'Well thank you very much Mickey great to do business with you' she chuckled shaking his hand and he did the same smiling at her his toothy smile that Ian loved so damn much. 'Well, I guess I'm done in here for today, but Ian I'll see you tomorrow, same time? We gotta get your suit for the red carpet' she said taking her bag with her and her suit case in her left hands 'And Mickey I'll see you around' she kissed both of their cheeks and walked away from the house shutting the door behind her.
Mickey as he saw the door getting shut down walked closer to Ian and put both of his hands over his wrist. 'Well she was right, she made you ten time more hotter' he smirked. 'But it's kinda bummer that I can't take this off now, kinda wanna see what's under your tight shirt'.
'Well you would see tonight my love'.

Three hours later they were down with half of Ian's song list, and it was time to one of his most famous songs 'love and desire'. He have written the song when he first met Mickey back ten years ago, in their home tome. At first they couldn't be together, well they still can't but it's different now. So Ian one day couldn't hold it any more and write the song.
'So, when I was a teenager I had this crush, they were all I could think about, couldn't bring them out of my head. Until I couldn't hold it inside anymore and wrote one of yours favorite, Love and Desire, this for you' Ian simply said. Mickey knew the song was about him, and he just loved when Ian sung it that his tears just came down and down while playing the guitar siting in a stool next to him while he was holding the mic close to his lips.
'In the moon's tender embrace, we find our place,
A love so deep, desire's sweet embrace.
Our hearts entwined, like vines in the night,
Burning with a passion, oh, so bright.
Love's a wildfire, burning higher and higher,
Desire's the spark, igniting our fire.
In your arms, I find the sweetest release,
Together we'll dance, let our love never cease.'
When they first met their love was like a little dance, they would come and go but always finding their way back to each other arms
'Your eyes, like stars, in the midnight sky,
Draw me closer, can't help but comply.
The touch of your hand, it sets me on fire,
A burning desire, a love to inspire.'
The look in Mickey's eye always drove Ian insane, his eye were this baby blue color. That hold some many inside of them, happiness and sadness and what is between. With just the look from his eyes Ian could read him like an open book.
'Love's a wildfire, burning higher and higher,
Desire's the spark, igniting our fire.
In your arms, I find the sweetest release,
Together we'll dance, let our love never cease'.
One of the favorite thing about Mickey that Ian liked so much is that they could be fighting all day, anger and frustration will swim through them but by the end of the day they would find themselves sleeping in each other arms.
'With every heartbeat, our passion grows,
In the language of love, our story unfolds.
The world fades away, it's just you and I,
Lost in this moment, under the starry sky.
Through stormy seas and endless miles,
We'll conquer it all, with our love as our guide.
No force can extinguish the flames in our hearts,
Forever entwined, never to part.'
The tears in Mickey's eyes couldn't stop, he wanted to wipe his tears away and not looking at Ian because he would knew that his heart would break just from the sight of his boyfriend tears. Even though they were happy tears. On the other hand he wanted to stand up from his chair and kissed the life out him.
'Love's a wildfire, burning higher and higher,
Desire's the spark, igniting our fire.
In your arms, I find the sweetest release,
Together we'll dance, let our love never cease.'
As the song came almost to an end Ian stood up from his place and walked closer to the audience, holding his mic tightly around his fingers singing the last part of the song.
'So let's cherish this love, forever and more,
A flame that burns brighter than ever before.
In the dance of desire, our hearts shall aspire,
To a love that's eternal, a blazing love fire'.
As the song ended the tears and the cheers were mixed together in the room.
When the audience finally calmed down a bit Ian sat back in his chair.
'This song as I said I wrote as a kid that couldn't hold his feelings down, too much in love with that one person that it drove me insane, but when I grew older, I got to learn that love sometimes can drive you insane and crazy and completely out of your mind' he chuckled not looking at Mickey that knew what was going next, they had agreed on that when Cole got on his nerves trying to push some girl on him to go with her to the red carpet next week. 'Yeah, it could be tricky sometimes and you feel like you're drowning in something. Well, you do kinda. I've been drowning like that for the past ten years when I met him. He made my life crazy enough to know that even though all of that we always belong to each other' he looked over Mickey who gave him a sympathy nod. 'The love I feel for him for the past ten years is something I can't describe in words sometimes but there are four words I know I want to use every day' he stood up from his place and went towards Mickey and took his hand in his as every person in the room almost fainted or gasped out loudly. 'Mickey Milckovich, my one true love will you marry me?' he asked getting down on one knee revealing a ring box with a gold band inside of it. Mickey looked at him in disbelief, when they said they would come out as a couple from the closet today he didn't thought that it would end up like this. That the one and only Ian Gallagher would crouch in front of him, a ring in his hands and a promise in his tone, he can't say no to that.
'Yes, I would marry you' he managed to say Ian smirked putting the ring on his finger and pulling him for a kiss.
Who would thought that this is how their night would end except Cole kicking Ian off the agency, but he would find a new one. He wasn't afraid. He now even can work with his damn fiancé who would thought?
Wow that took me like so much time but I freaking love it so I don't care
Have a great weekend people
Love ya❤️