"You never know..." Jisoo insisted.

"Protecting your girlfriend's 'A plus plus boobies', huh?" Jennie teased her.

"Wha- What are you talking about?"

"Well, it's a secret I shared with a drunken girl last night..."

"Who's this drunken- wait was that me? What did I say when I was drunk??"

"You were literally grading my boobs last night."

"Was I??? What else did I say to you???"

"I won't tell!" Jennie stuck out her tongue.

Unsatisfied with the answer, Jisoo sneakily grabbed Jennie from behind and started tickling her, and Jennie's laughter was filling the room. Jisoo started laughing too and then planted kisses on the ticklish spots on Jennie's neck.

"Jisoo!!!" Jennie screamed between her laughter, trying her best to sound annoyed, but the tickling just wouldn't let her stop giggling, "Jisoo.. stop stop... STOOOPPP...."

Jisoo had zero plans of ending her tickling and smooching assault. She had a strong grip on her delicate girlfriend, who was trying her hardest to wriggle away, screaming and kicking like a kitten.

And there it was again, the scent of Jennie's skin and hair that wafting around as she tried to slip out of Jisoo's grasp, her playful cat eyes were gleaming with traces of teary laughter. The girl's soft skin felt wonderful under her touch; and her long, dark, hair was cascading like a curtain of silk. Everything about Jennie was so intriguing and tempting; it always drew Jisoo closer, like some kind of enchantment to which she willingly bound herself.

Surely those men from last night were trying to take her away from me? She is just irresistible...

"Jisoo... Jisooo... It's ticklishhh... Kyaaa~"

Trying to dodge Jisoo's tickling, Jennie ended up collapsing onto the bed, her face buried into the pillows with Jisoo landed on top of her. Amidst the layers of sheets, Jisoo could catch Jennie's muffled protests.

Laughing, Jisoo stopped her tickle attack and helped Jennie. She flipped the girl over, now having Jennie beneath her in her arms, she was listening to her spirited protest about Jisoo's assault, the girl was pouting and grumbling without catching a breath.

With their bodies pressed together, and the girl beneath her had her face went pinkish from the laughter, and the air filled with tenderness and pure bliss of happiness; Jisoo couldn't help but get herself submerged into the girl's charm, silencing any protests from the girl with a kiss.

Their lips met in a tender touch and Jennie returned the kiss with the same sentiment. It was an innocent kiss, the kind you give to let someone know you're enjoying their company.

"I'm really sorry for what I did last night," Jisoo planted a kiss on Jennie's forehead, ever so tender, hoping it carried her feelings to the girl.

"I'm just happy that they didn't hurt you."

"The night was supposed to be special. I ruined it."

Jennie gave a nervous little chuckle, thinking back to how daring she was because of the alcohol, "Well, we can find another time."

Jisoo looked utterly disappointed in herself, so Jennie tugged her closer and planted a comforting peck on the corner of her lips. Remaining beneath Jisoo, she drew the girl in for a hug, letting Jisoo rest her head on her shoulder while her fingers gently stroked the older girl's hair; and the girl stayed in her embrace for a long while.

"Jennie..."

"Hmm?"

"I love you."

"I love you too, baby."