𝓞𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓢𝓽𝓮𝓪𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓱𝓸𝔀: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 3

Mulai dari awal

"Excuse me?" Leona side-eyed Jamil. "You expect me to put myself on display for the entertainment of fairies besides the bunny over there?" he asked with a scowl.

"You'd be surprised how long ten seconds can last," Jamil pointed out. "We'll need a full coordinated effort to buy time for Ruggie. Grim, Prefect Y/n, and Isfrid will be running support for Ruggie. That leaves the three of us to do the show. You're free to say no, but I think you're the one with the most to lose if we don't succeed," he grinned mischievously.

"It would be a shame to see your pitiful self shivering from the cold," Isfrid grinned mischievously as well.

"Tch. The headmage just HAD to go and open his big mouth," Leona clicked his tongue in annoyance.

"I'll be counting on you guys. Our success is riding on you!" Ruggie reminded with an unamused expression.

"We don't exactly have any fashion show experience between us..." Y/n mumbled.

"Don't worry about that part, Jasmine," Jamil smiled softly toward her. "I have an idea," he revealed. He had left to fetch some helpers.

*

Jamil then came back. "And here they are - Our secret weapons to ensure success!" he says as two sets of footsteps were heard.

"Really? A fashion show, with THIS group? More like a potato parade," A voice says with a hint of disappointment.

"It's training time, pups," another voice declared.

Leona widens his eyes in surprise upon hearing two familiar voices. "Great. Juuust great," he groaned as the two walked into the lounge

"Vil! And Professor Crewel!" Kalim beamed.

"You'll be the stars of the fashion show with our support," Vil declared. "Isn't that right, Professor Crewel?"

"But of course, Schoenheit," Crewel nods. "And I trust you'll do a wonderful job dolling Y/n up?"

"Why of course," Vil smirked.

"Ha ha ha!" Crewel and Vil laughed in unison which caused the two twins to look dumbfounded.

"Hoo boy. What a pair to bring," Ruggie mumbled, his ears pinned down from shock.

"Jamil, do you have ANY idea what you've signed us up for?" Leona asked, growling slightly.

"Look. I wasn't exactly keen on this myself," Jamil sighed. "Vil is a top model, and Professor Crewel is a fashion maven in his own right. Yes, they're going to run us ragged if we have them as coaches. But getting their help is the ONLY way to succeed. Period. Otherwise, we amateurs will just embarrass ourselves on stage in front of Y/n, guaranteed," he explained.

"No wonder Scarabia's the dorm of mindfulness," Ruggie sweatdropped. "You really are willing to go to any height to achieve a goal,"

"Your aim is to keep the queen's - no, the entire venue's - gazes riveted upon you, and steal the tiara while doing so," Vil recalled. "I call it: Operation Steal the Show. And steal you shall...or my name isn't Vil Schoenheit!" he smirked.