Part 36

It hit 3am, and the group filed into Tolkien's home cinema. The long-awaited movie marathon was starting now. While the group called it a marathon, it was more so only one movie then everyone parted ways or passed out.

The group that filled the room was more-so a mesh of Craig's friend group and Stan's. So that meant Craig, Tweek, Tolkien, Jimmy, Butters, Clyde, Stan, Wendy, Kyle, Kenny, Cartman, and you. Kenny was the exception because sometime during the party, he found someone and left to a random guest room with them.

Fortunately for the couples, the seats were big enough for two. With the big seating options, there were four seats per row and three rows. Craig and Tweek took a corner of the back row, with Butters and Jimmy taking up two more seats in that row to 'cock block' the couple.' Clyde, Tolkien, Wendy, and Stan all took the front row, the last two not sitting together. Their probably still upset with each other.

That left you and Kyle to have the middle row. Naturally taking the middle seats to yourselves, wanting the space to have your own seats.

"Nuh uh, you guys squeeze into one. I want a good view," Cartman kicked at Kyle's foot.

"Why? So you can predict which scene you're going to piss yourself at this time?" Kyle laugher.

"Fine, I'll squeeze in with her," Cartman smirked.

You physically jumped, "On that thought, I'll join Kyle."

Cartman sat down, satisfied that he got his own seat. While you scrambled to share a seat with Kyle. The alcohol wasn't helping your movements, so you face planted into the cushion next to Kyle. After getting yourself in the most comfortable position possible, you finally looked at Kyle, who was struggling to not laugh. You gave him a slap on the shoulder and a glare. Ignoring him and letting the movie start.

It was a conjuring movie, the one the group last left off on. And if you remembered correctly, left half the group shaking. Cartman, especially. It was going to be quite the show with him right next to you.

Almost instantly, the snack he brought was thrown into the air at just a painting that was shown. This horror movie was quickly becoming a comedy show for you.

Resting your back on the armrest furthest from Cartman, legs thrown over Kyle's, you had the perfect view to watch Cartman have a melt-down.

While getting a good view of Cartmans reactions, you missed quite a few. Either being immersed in the movie or distracted by Kyle. Who was absent mindedly rubbing his hand on your legs. Paying you no mind, other than his hands resting on your legs. You watched the way he flexed when a scary scene popped up or how he pulled you closer when the scene was scary.

Eventually, you gave up on watching Cartman and leaned into Kyle a little more. Using the excuse of having no room. As always, he welcomed you easily, reaching an arm behind your back in order to keep you closer.

The movie ended faster than you expected. The group calling it quits and going home or off to their guest room for the night. Kyle and you being no different and leaving to your room.

"You sure you're fine with sharing?" Kyle asked for the millionth time, still standing by the door.

"Kyle, we've done it before. Just cause this time you don't have to leave your door open for your mom and that Im not blackout drunk doesn't mean anything else," you reconfirmed.

"I just want to make sure, you're sure. I can always ask Tolkien for another room," he suggested

You folded back the bedding to the queen bed, sitting down and getting comfortable with the bedding put back on your lap. You patted the spot next to you, "Kyle, I don't care. As long as you're fine with it, so am I."