Part 17

"Bebe!" You slightly yelled to get her attention from where you were behind her.

The blonde turned to look at you, "Hey Y/n!" She stopped walking so you could catch up.

You caught her walking out of the locker room and heading towards the gym, so you figured now was the time to ask, "I got a question."

"Shoot," she smiled and shooed off her friends so you guys could talk alone.

"What's the rumor with me and Kyle? And where did it start? I haven't seen anything so far," you asked. You hoped you didn't word it weird, but Bebe was kind of dense, in a way.

Her face lit up with the chance to talk about it, and the fact that she'd get answers if the rumor was true. "It's all over Twitter. Zach posted complaining, as he always does," she rolled her eyes, "and then someone posted a video of Kyle defending you, which was so sweet. I knew he was a nice guy."

You interrupted her fawning, "I don't get how that turned into a huge thing, though." You rid your phone of Twitter a while ago after too many of your favorite youtubers turned out to be groomers, so you didn't keep up to date on anything, really.

"Well, you know Twitter," she laughed, "everything becomes big, especially since we have a school page. Everyone picked up on Zachs complaints, and then people posted the little fight. Oh," she gasped," and people posted you two cuddling later and leaving together."

Bebe loving gossip was extremely handy, especially since she trusted you with it for some reason. You were friends in elementary school but drifted apart in middle school, yet she still trusted you.

"I don't get how you didn't see it," she said after she finished blabbing about how she knew Kyle was "a good guy with a fat ass."'

"I don't have Twitter," you responded, "Kyle doesn't either, I don't think."

She smiled fondly, "Sounds like Kyle. So tell me, are the rumors true?" The small nod you gave her was all she needed before she started to shake you by your shoulders, "Oh my god! So it's true! The schools virgins are together!"

"Bebe!" You hushed, "does everyone think me and him are virgins?!"

A blank look crossed her features, "Well yeah, literally everyone knows Craig won't let you date and that Cartman scares girls away from Kyle. Which makes me curious, how'd you convince Craig?"

You shrugged, "I honestly don't know. He was just kind of okay with it for some reason."

A call from Bebe's friends told you that the conversation was over. You waved her a goodbye and reassured her that you didn't care if she left. You got all the information you needed. The next step was to borrow Wendy's phone or go onto Kenny's computer and see for yourself what was posted on the school's gossip page.

You felt kind of relieved that the rumor was started by Zach and that you didn't have any jealous girls trying to ruin your life. Zach posting it meant that it was just him being annoyed with getting told no, which showed more about his character than your own.

"What's the face for sweets?" Kenny hummed as he hugged your shoulders from your side, "Missed your boyfriend?"

"Kenny, I told you to leave it," Kyle groaned from beside Kenny.

"I don't know what you're talking about man, she's my girl...friend," Kenny said as he swayed you.

You rolled her eyes at the sass Kenny was giving, "Ken, to answer your question, I was just thinking about the whole Twitter thing about me and Kyle."

Kenny pulled away from the hug to look at you, "I thought you didn't have Twitter?"

"I don't," you confirmed, "that's why u was thinking about it, I just know from Bebe that Kyle and I were all over the schools Twitter page." You turned to look at him fully, "I was also wondering if I could use your Twitter account to see it."

Kenny's face paled, "Um, Y/n, I don't think you want to use my Twitter account."

"Why?"

"He has porn all over his Twitter. It's the majority of who he follows," Kyle laughed.

You pushed Kenny out of your arms, "Gross, at least have a private account from that! And don't follow our school account with the same one that follows porn!"

Kenny frowned, "Fair, but you can't use my account, sorry."

"It's fine, I'll just ask Wendy," you smiled.

"Don't think that'll work," Kyle joined in, "She blocked the account after her and Stan were on it last."

"Then how'd she find out we're dating?" You asked, puzzled.

"People probably told her, I brought it up around them as well," Kenny answers.

You looked back at Kenny, "Well, I'm out of options. Can you just tell me what was being said?"

"Well, I can show you the videos, but as for what was being said, it's just a mix on how you're virgins and have an enimes to lovers 'type beat,' " Kenny says as he puts his hand out so he can log into Twitter from your phone.

You shared a glance with Kyle when Kenny called you guys virgins and enimes. You guys seemed to have heard that a lot today, both equally annoyed by it.

"Look," Kenny said as he showed you the first video. It was right after your trip at the party. Showing how Kyle defused the situation between you and Zach. The comments on the post all called you an adorable couple, and girls on the post were gushing over how protective Kyle was.

Kenny pulled your phone away before showing you the second post. This one showed Kyle hugging you from behind, and his head rested in the crease of your neck. The video was ten seconds long and showed you swaying together before Kyle wrapped his arms around your waist and your face turning bright red.

"You guys are so cute," Kenny teased, handing you your phone back after logging out of his account. He looked at you seriously, "I'm glad Kyle was there. We have no idea what Zach would have done."

"She would have kicked his ass," Kyle spoke as he looked at you. It was clear to you that he was noting back on what you've said to him previously.

Kenny sorted and shook his head.

"Damn right!" You said proudly.

Authors note:
Sooo, how we liking the story?
Too fast? Too angst? Not enough description? Gimme feedback! <3