I felt my walls tighten around his cock, this causiled him to stutter a bit, his duck twitching inside but he continued to pound into me.

"Fuck baby I'm-"

I started but was cut off by someone shouting out my name.

"KIM!!"

Fucking hell! Kourtney!

Y/n's movements didn't stutter though and before I knew it, my orgasms reached its peak, his following.

"Baby-"

I stuttered as he continued to fuck me into the mattress. My make up had been ruined, the mascara running down my face and lipstick smudged.

"Kim? Are y'all fucking?"

Kourtney's voice rang out from outside the door of our room.

Y/n's hand moved to rub against my clit which drew a loud guttural moan from me.

"Holy shit! Y'all are fucking!"

God sake could she just fuck off already. I heard her footsteps retreating but I didn't focus on that for too long because I felt myself about to release again.

When Y/n pressed onto my sensitive nub harder I finally fell apart, I couldn't hold myself up any longer and I collapsed onto the bed. My body buzzed with pleasure for a while.

Fuck that was good.

.......

I awoke the next morning with Y/n nestled beneath me, his warmth providing solace to my aching muscles. My body protested any movement, not quite ready to stir.

Reaching out, I found a phone on the nightstand. It was Y/n's – my own was probably lost in my purse, thrown aside carelessly when we had come in the night before. I checked the time, greeted by a heartwarming screensaver featuring him and Saint celebrating at one of Saint's soccer games. Their bond was undeniable.

Y/n mumbled, his arms wrapped securely around my waist as my head rested on his chest, his heartbeat echoing in my ear.

"Good morning," I murmured in response.

He grumbled, "What time is it?"

"9 a.m.," I answered.

"We slept in," he observed.

I chuckled softly, "We deserved the sleep."

He shifted slightly, attempting to maneuver me out of bed, but I clung to him, unwilling to let go just yet.

"I gotta pee, baby," he explained.

I released my hold on him reluctantly, watching as he left the bed, fully naked. His back was clear this time, but his arms bore the evidence of last nights activities, covered in scratches that would surely sting later on.

I remained in bed, scrolling through Y/n's Instagram, where pictures from our night together dominated his feed. I couldn't help but smile at the images; there was no denying that we made a perfect match.

Suddenly, the bedroom door swung open, and Kourtney entered with a mischievous grin on her face.

"Jesus, Kourtney! I'm naked!" I exclaimed.

She shrugged nonchalantly, "Nothing I haven't seen before. Where's Y/n?"

I scanned the room and answered, "He's in the bathroom, naked! Get out!"

Kourtney chuckled, "I'd sit on the bed, but I don't want to accidentally sit on—"

"You're so annoying," I interrupted, throwing a pillow at her. She caught it with a laugh.