Be Kind.

Edit: 5th Sept 2023

I'm so serious right now when I'm asking you kindly to please, please be kind in the comments. I know this book is a mess, but don't forget that there's an actual person behind this fic that is getting notified every time you comment. Me.

I get it, I get all the stuff you're saying and I quite agree to a lot of it but that's doesn't give you a free pass to just comment stuff because everytime I go into my notifs and I'm greeted with mean, mocking, insensitive comments, it hurts me. I know I was a terrible writer back then and there are so many mistakes and problems in this story but I kept it up because there might be a few people who did enjoy it.

I'm asking you respectfully to be kind and thoughtful before you comment something even as a joke. I promise you, someone has already mocked me for it before, if you scroll up and see.

If this fic is not to your tastes, press that back button and leave.  I'm not begging you to stay and comment your insensitive thoughts so don't insist on it. Honestly, 6 years after writing this fic, I'm still getting all these comments – it's frustrating to the point I even considered unpublishing this fic so that I don't have to go through this. The only reason I'm not doing it is... Frankly, I don't even know anymore.

I might just end up deleting it.

Whichever the case, please remember there is a person who gets notifications when you comment on any story on wattpad. Your words are not just into the void, they reach the author. And if you don't enjoy something, stop reading. Don't mock the person. No one owes you anything.