From the Vein

"How bad is it?" Stefan said grimly as their friend supplied them with food and drink.

"It's hard to explain." She said trying to choose her wording.

"Helpful," he said, she stuck her tongue out, but otherwise ignored him.

"All right," she said sitting down. "I reckon I find a lot of helpful stuff. First of, please eat. Until this point we have had a lot of wrong information... The Sun and the Moon Curse is fake."

"What?" all three said.

"It's a curse on Klaus, he has werewolf bloodline, when he became a vampire, he killed and became a hybrid. The original witch locked that part of him away." she said putting the notes that she and Draco had made on the table.

"Then why –"

"They created the legend so if any of the... parts appeared in a part of the world they would know where to go to collect. To make sure that both species were on the look out for the... ingredients as they surfaced." She said trying not to look at Elena as she said ingredients.

"So one of the oldest vampires in the history of time is coming after me?" Elena said.

"Pretty much," she said watching all their expressions carefully.

"Hang on... Is this Klaus even real he sounds –"

"He's very real. He and his family are –"

"Wait, wait." Elena held up her hand to stop her, as Stefan picked up the notes and began to sift through them. "His family?"
"All of the Originals were once human. Well technically they were channel witches like Bonnie..."

Azalea spent the next half an hour summarising the notes that Stefan was reading through as she spoke. She talked about the lore they had uncovered, like the disappearance of the eldest Finn for nine hundred years. Their infamous father who fed on vampires rather than humans, and anything else remotely relevant to their predicament. Rumours about silver and sleeping, which her community expected filled the Mugglelore of vampires being damaged by silver.

"For now, we have everything we can, I reckon we should try and have some fun tonight. Try and distract ourselves from everything. Klaus isn't coming today. We should a girl's night." She said to Elena. "Me, you, Bonnie and Caroline. Try and do some normal teenage stuff."

They invited the other two girls to Azalea's home for five, Alaric was going to stay with Jenna and the two spent the rest of the day getting foods drinks, and the art supplies ready, given the red heads vast amount of crafting they thought it would be fun for them all to work on that together.

They chatted with each other as they sketched. Azalea had decided she wanted to change where in Hogwarts was in the background of her picture.

"Can I have a rubber?" Azalea asked looking up at them. She was surprised to see them look at her in shock.

"Er, Lea why do you need a rubber?" Elena said shocked at the redheaded teen's casualness.

"What else would I need a rubber for?" she said raising a brow.

"Oh my God, who is the lucky guy?" Caroline squealed.

"What? I want a rubber, Caroline. How is that related to a guy?"

"Guys," Bonnie said trying not to laugh. "I think she means an eraser," the three American teens burst out laughing, leaving the redhead in the dark.

"Rubber means condom," Bonnie explained, the girls sniggered as Azalea turned crimson.

"Here's your rubber, you naughty vixen," Caroline said winking, as she passed the white rectangle to her.

"Thanks," Azalea said blushing further.