Girls Trip!

The next few days were rough, Damon kept her informed on Stefan's condition. Neither she or Elena were allowed back at the house, and the nurse was compelled to come over each day. Damon kept them informed on the process and how many times Stefan had gone for the supply downstairs. The two had convinced the group that Stefan was unwell and wouldn't be back for a while. Bonnie of course knew something was up but she didn't press for what it was.

"Let's do white elephant for Christmas," Bonnie said one day as they sat eating lunch.

"Yes, that's such a fun idea, include the boys too." Elena said thinking about Stefan, Matt and due to Matt, probably Tyler.

"What's white elephant?" the redhead asked eating a chip.

"What?" Caroline stopped dunking her chip in ketchup mid dunk. "Are you serious? Is that not in the U.K?"

"I dunno, I haven't heard of it, but maybe parts of the U.K. do it," she said.

"Let's do Secret Santa instead," Elena said. "Do you know that one? It's less complicated than white elephant."

"Secret Santa?" the redhead frowned "Remind me what that is? Oh that's the you get one friend from the friend group isn't it."

"Yes,"

"I only really did presents with two friends, until 5th year then it went up a little, probably should have done it then,"

With the plan to go to the redhead's house after school the day went by pretty quickly. Alaric went to the Grill as the teenagers began to sit in the living room. Damon came with Stefan, as supervision, Stefan was very good at faking being ill. Once snacks and drinks were on the table Azalea, rushed upstairs to get the pen and paper. As she was about to head back down, she noticed her Hogwarts hat perched on the side. Smiling as she thought of the opening and closing ceremonies the only time they were really worn, she picked it up and headed back downstairs.

"Right, who is going first?" she said shaking the hat a little. "Why don't we go by the eldest... Stefan your birthdays the earliest in the year right?"

With a little amusement, he put his hand in the hat, nodding a little as he read the name. Azalea shook the hat again.

"Ohh, I want to go next," Caroline said.

The redhead closed her eyes and drew a name making sure no one else could see she checked the it.

Stefan

She smiled making sure I didn't look up at him, she crumpled the paper into her pocket. As it was one of the group members that knew about the magical world, she knew she was going to get them a magical present.

"It is always the last Saturday before Christmas, it's a Mystic Falls tradition." Caroline told her.

They all agreed, and decided to watch some movies before heading back to their homes for the night.

***

"He is still trying, but it'll get through to him eventually." Damon voice said in her ear.

She sighed putting the phone to the other ear. Pressing her shoulder up so she could use her arms to pour water into the kettle.

"How you doing? Is the blood loss –"

"I'm fine Damon, I have ways around that," she said, hearing a knock on her door. She frowned, grabbing the phone with her hand again.

"I'm going to have to go, when is Ellie coming over?"

"Tonight, he's gotta learn," Damon said.

"Ok, keep me posted." She said, hanging up as she opened the door. Their was a group of girls on her porch.